Op - Boys' Short Sleeve Rashguard
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|4||4/5 (XS)||4 – 5||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||5 – 6||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/7 (S)||6 – 7||45 – 47½||25||22½||25|
|7||7 – 8||48 – 49½||26||23½||26|
|8||8 (M)||8 – 9||50 – 52||26½||24½||27½|
|10||10/12 (L)||8 – 9||52½ – 55½||27||25½||28½|
|12||9 – 10||56 – 58||28||26½||30|
|14||14/16 (XL)||10 – 11||58½ – 60½||29½||27½||31½|
|16||11 – 12||61 – 64||31||29||33|
|18||18 (XXL)||12 – 13||64½ – 66½||32½||30||34|
|8 HUSKY||8H (M)||49 – 51||30||29||30½|
|10 HUSKY||10/12H (L)||51½ – 54½||30½||30||31½|
|12 HUSKY||55 – 57||31½||31||33|
|14 HUSKY||14/16H (XL)||57½ – 59½||33||32||34½|
|16 HUSKY||60 – 63||34½||33½||36|
|18 HUSKY||18H (XXL)||63½ – 65½||36||34½||37|
|8 SLIM||8 – 9||50 – 52||25½||21½||25½|
|10 SLIM||8 – 9||52½ – 55½||26½||22½||26½|
|12 SLIM||9 – 10||56 – 58||27||23½||28½|
|14 SLIM||10 – 11||58½ – 60½||28½||24½||30½|
|16 SLIM||11 – 12||61 – 64||30||25½||32|
|18 SLIM||12 – 13||64½ – 66½||32½||26½||33|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this item designed for swimming? Does it provide UV protections? You have no description of the item!
- yes it is designed for swimming. my boys use theirs almost everyday and have not been sunburned yetby titonka10/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is designed for swimming. It is so thin, though. You can see skin through the white parts on the shirt, when it is wet. In my opinion, not a very durable product. Spend a little more and get a good one elsewhere.by happymama27/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a swim shirt. I'm not sure about the UV protection, but after my son wore it in Myrtle Beach for a week, it is clear that it protected him from the sun.by 3BeeMom7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works well for swimming. Don't know about UV protection. I've purchased other rash guards in previous years (Old Navy & Lands End) and this is similar -- slightly thinner material. The size runs large, so it isn't as clingy -- but that is probably due to the size I ordered.by Review777/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This provides sun protection but i would not recommend this for swimming. The material gets a little rough when wet and it doesn't stretch. One of my sons had irritated nipples after wearing this in the water. I would recommend a rash guard made with a spandex blend rather than this shirt.by 3boysmama37/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a swim shirt. Nice and light weight.by kissintuff7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think I had the same question, but I went ahead and got it. I THINK the tags said there was UV protection, but I have thrown them away. What I CAN tell you is that I take my fair-ish skinned 4 year old boys to the pool probably 4 times a week or more. They wear this shirt, usually with no sunscreen underneath, and have yet to get a sunburn where the shirt covers.by cfife6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for swimming . Tag states spf 50by yoyomo10/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this shirt is for swimming. My son wears them in the pool every time he swims and it keeps the sun off of him.by aerogers6/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, has 50 UV protection. Great for the pool. Not tight light the sporting good store rash guard--fits more like a t-shirt. Fabric is breathable polyester. NOT for competition swimming and diving.by MyBobby6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?