Warning Text: Keep away From children. Danger! Flammable. Keep away From heat, sparksand flame. Do not use while smoking. Store at room temperature. Do notbreathe vapors. Use only with adequate ventilation. Harmful if takeninternally. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately And contacta local poison control center. In case Of eye contact, flush with waterand seek medical attention. Harmful To synthetic fabrics, wood finishesand plastics. Product will melt styrofoam cup.
Ingredients: Acetone, Water, Triclosan, Fragrance, Denatonium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), FD&C Red 28, FD&C Blue 1.
Instructions: To remove nail polish: moisten cotton ball And massage nail bed,pressing firmly From cuticle To nail tip. Wipe clean And repeat ifnecessary.