Consider these popular products
- $2.97 Was $3.38Save $0.41
- $5.94 Was $6.98Save $1.04
- $5.94 Was $6.88Save $0.94
- $5.44 Was $5.88Save $0.44
- $7.97 Was $10.44Save $2.47
About this item
About this item
Helps to support healthy blood sugar levels and reduce muscle tissue damage.
UPC: 727413005766 - Only Natural Alpha Lipoic Acid Antioxidant 300 Mg Capsules - 45 Ea - Helps to support healthy blood sugar levels and reduce muscle tissue damage. - Only Natural Alpha Lipoic Acid Antioxidant 300 mg Capsules
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin-like substance with powerful antioxidant properties that may help support healthy blood sugar levels, prevent muscle tissue damage, and promote cellular detoxification and repair
Alpha Lipoic Acids benefits may include:
- Alpha lipoic acid for healthy blood sugar
- Alpha lipoic acid for weight loss
- Alpha lipoic acid for antioxidant properties
- Alpha lipoic acid for muscle tissue repair
- Alpha lipoic acid for eye and brain health
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is fat-soluble and works along with certain B vitamins in the metabolism of carbohydrates and other nutrients to produce energy
- Alpha Lipoic Acid may support healthy blood sugar levels
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is also a powerful antioxidant containing anti-aging properties that protects and regenerates glutathione, vitamin C, E and Coenzyme Q10, which may support cellular health
- Its properties may greatly improve muscle tissue by promoting cellular energy, detoxification, and overall health
Bodybuilders and weightlifters believe in and buy Alpha Lipoic Acid for muscle definition and growth
Warning Text: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Other Natural Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Silicate, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Instructions: Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||174722|
Ask a question