Similar items in stock
LifeScan Onetouch Limelight Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitoring System, 1kt
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep track of your blood glucose level with the 1kt LifeScan One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Meter. This device makes it easy to check your levels, even when you are traveling. The Blood Glucose Monitoring System is simple to use with just a single touch. The Limelight One Touch Ultra Mini Meter gives you results in five seconds. The kit contains an educational booklet and a quick start guide to help you learn how to use the system.
LifeScan Onetouch Limelight Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitoring System, 1kt:
- Includes: Onetouch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Meter (battery included), a lancing device, 10 sterile lancets, a clear cap for testing on your forearm or palm, a mini carrying case, a logbook, an owner's booklet, a quick start guide and a simple start educational booklet
Health Concern: Yes
Warning Text: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Instructions: For in vitro diagnostic use. For self-testing. For the quantitativemeasurement Of glucose in whole blood. Store at temperatures under 86f(30c). Do not refrigerate. Please carefully read instructions for use.
|Features:||Mini , Small, fast, And simple To use|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.88 x 6.62 x 6.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it uses test strips. The same size a One Touch Ultra.by lostInMI12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nan, this is the blood glucose monitoring system I use and I really do like it. It requires test strips - One Touch Ultra by Lifescan. Comes in packages of 50 test strips. If you are on Medicare then Medicare will pay for 80% of the cost and your supplement covers the other 20%. You'll need to call Medicare to get the names and phone numbers of a few of the MEDICARE CONTRACT SUPPLIERS for diabetes testing. Your doctor will need to be called by the supplier for the Rx for the testing supplies. Otherwise, it's quite expensive to purchase out of pocket. Good Luck. Vonby JuVon11/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I recommend you do NOT try to get a free meter..... I did a couple of years ago and was bugged on the phone by every medical device and supplier known to mankind. If you see a coupon in the Sunday paper where you don't have to disclose any personal info, then I suggest you do that.by JuVon10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HI , THESE METERS ARE GENERALLY FREE IF YOU HAVE MEDICARE OR MEDACAID , THE TEST STRIPS ARE THE THINGS THAT COST , INSURANCE COVERS 50 STRIPS A MONTH , WHICH IS ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU NEED , LOOK FOR THE LEAST EXPENSIVE STRIP , AND GET METER TO FIT THOSE , ONE TOUCH ULTRA STRIPS RUN ABOUT A LITTLE OVER A BUCK A STRIP , OR 53.00 DOLLARS A BOX OF 50 , IF YOU DONT HAVE INSURANCE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE , USE STRIPS SPARINGLYby PAPABEAR469/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with no test stripe or log book.by lostInMI12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You will need the One Touch Ultra by LifeScan test strips that come in boxes of 50.by JuVon12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?