TP-LINK TGR1900 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 5 GHz UNII Band - 15 x Antenna(15 x Internal) - 1900 Mbit/s Wireless Speed - 1 x Network Port - 1 x Broadband Port - USB - Gigabit Ethernet - Desktop
What is OnHub?
- The Google On app guides you through setup, shows you which devices are connected to your network, and offers help if there's a Wi-Fi slow-down.
- Searches every five minutes for the least crowded Wi-Fi channel and will switch if it improves your performance.
- 13 high-powered antennas arranged in an innovative circular design provide reliable Wi-Fi coverage in more directions in your home.
- Prioritizes your favorite device to send more bandwidth where it matters most.
- Updates itself with the latest features and security upgrades as soon as they're available.
Meet OnHub, a router for the new way to Wi-Fi. We're streaming and sharing in new ways our old routers were never built to handle. OnHub is built for all the ways you Wi-Fi. OnHub provides fast Wi-Fi for all of your devices, speaks in a language you understand, and keeps getting better.
Constantly works to improve your Wi-Fi.
A dedicated antenna and radio scans the environment every five minutes, and OnHub switches to a less crowded channel if it will improve your Wi-Fi performance. OnHub makes the switch when you're not using the Internet so it doesn't interrupt what you're doing.
Innovative antenna design.
Provides reliable Wi-Fi coverage to more areas of your home with 13 powerful Wi-Fi antennas arranged in a circular pattern. Each antenna is paired with a perpendicularly oriented partner antenna so OnHub can select the polarization delivering the strongest signal for each device in your home. OnHub also features a front-facing antenna reflector that acts like a satellite dish enhancing Wi-Fi range in that direction.
Once you have your OnHub, download the free Google On App to help you set up and manage OnHub right from your phone or tablet. Prioritize bandwidth to a device or troubleshoot issues, at home or away.
Speaks your language.
The companion Google On app makes setup quick, and if there's ever an issue with your Wi-Fi, it offers simple solutions to help. Plus it provides tools to help you monitor and manage your connection. Run a speed test, change your settings, see what devices are connected to your network, troubleshoot at home or away, and enable a friend to help you remotely.
The Google On app is available for Android 4.0 or higher and iOS 7 or higher.
Keeps getting better.
OnHub is designed to last, even as the way we use Wi-Fi changes. Its hardware supports a growing number of smart devices, and automatic updates mean you'll always have the latest features and security upgrades.