Olfa - Gridded Cutting Mat, 18" x 24"
Customers also considered
- $16.34 Was $18.33Save $1.99
- $12.58 Was $14.32Save $1.74
- Clearance$25.56 List price $28.66Save $3.10
- from $11.42
- $30.12 Was $36.19Save $6.07
- $10.15 Was $11.06Save $0.91
- $17.56 Was $20.34Save $2.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your flat surfaces from sharp blades, hobby knives and rotary cutters with the Olfa - Gridded Cutting Mat. This self-healing Olfa Mat is designed to stand up to the potentially damaging effects of surface cuts and scratches that can destroy the finish on table tops, counter tops, floors and any other flat area where you are working with sharp objects. With this 18" x 24" mat, you can use the marked side for precise measurements or the plain side for general cutting. The Olfa - Gridded Cutting Mat is ideal to use for scrapbooking, quilting and sewing.
Olfa - Gridded Cutting Mat:
- Self-healing mat
- Clearly marked grid lines on front
- Solid green back
- 1.5mm thick
- Dimensions: 18" x 24"
- Ideal uses include: scrapbooking, quilting, and sewing
- Protect table tops and flat surfaces while crafting
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||080806|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is in inches. It has half inch marks also which is very nice to have. It is non-slip surface so material does not move around when I cut it. The surface still clear, like I did not touched it, and I do it very hard. Marks are very well done, accurate, well visible even with my poor vision I can see it.The surface is big so it is very easy to work in any project. I do really love to work with it.by Nightstar717/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 18 x 24 is in inches. It a good size for cutting fabrics for quilting.by sally377/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?