Ole Corn Tostadas, 12.4 oz, (Pack of 6)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ole Corn Tostadas:
- A taste of Mexico
- From the La Bandarita family
Ingredients: Corn Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Corn And/Or Cotton Seed), Water, Trace of Lime, Salt. May Contain Food Coloring (Yellow #5, Red, Blue, Or Green).
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||222298|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||60|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7 G||11|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 270 Mg||11|
|Potassium 0 G||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 24 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no expiration date on the packaging. They are shipped from Walmart without being frozen. You can look up the expiration on udisglutenfree.com. I keep the open pack in my fridge and freeze the rest. I don't believe there are any gluten-free breads that will stay fresh on a shelf.by DixieDixon8/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.53 Was $2.98Save $0.45
- $33.32 Was $39.48Save $6.16