My dogs loved these treats. Great size for my big dog and little dog to enjoy! I cant speak to the full benefit of the hip@and joint because my dogs arent very old nor do they have those type of issues. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Old Mother Hubbard Mother's Solutions Hip & Joint Crunchy Natural Dog Treats, 20-Ounce Bag
Arrives by Thu, Aug 13
About This Item
- CRUNCHY TREATS: These crunchy dog biscuits make a great training treat and a great addition to help support your dog's hip and joint mobility; they feature all natural ingredients and assorted natural flavors including oatmeal, chicken, apples and carrots
- ALL NATURAL: Our yummy biscuit recipes include wholesome natural ingredients such as real peanut butter, fruits and vegetables; each biscuit is slowly oven baked to preserve the natural flavors
- PRODUCED WITH PRIDE: We are passionate about the wellbeing of pets; we take pride in crafting delicious treats with simple, natural ingredients thoughtfully chosen for their nutritional benefits; no artificial preservatives or meat byproducts
- THE NATURAL CHOICE: From puppy to senior, small dog to large breed, crunchy to chewy, grained to grain free, treating to training, we've got an all natural recipe for every dog's needs and taste
- GIVE 'EM SOME SNACK LOVE: We've used the same simple methods to bake our snacks since 1926; each home style recipe is crafted from wholesome ingredients so you can feel good about giving your dog a reward that's healthy and heartfelt
Animal Health Concern: Joint Care
Ingredients: Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses, Wheat Bran, Chicken Fat, Caramel Color, Eggs, Apples, Carrots, Salt, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Chondroitin Sulfate, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Feeding Instructions: Old Mother Hubbard Dog Snacks are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Adult Dog Feeding Instructions: For a 10-30 pound adult dog feed up to 2 biscuits/day For a 31-65 pound adult dog feed up to 3 biscuits/day For a 66-95 pound adult dog feed up to 4 biscuits/day For adult dogs 96+ pounds feed up to 5 biscuits/day
Old Mother Hubbard
Bio Biscuit: St. Hyacinthe, Canada
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.55 x 6.38 x 9.38 Inches
Our pup loved these treats! He keeps going to the cabinet to ask for them. We will continue using them as a treat and a great supplement! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Easy to administer, my dog likes the flavor & chew
I have been giving this product to my 2 labs. The 13 year old seems to be more mobile & has less difficulty with her joints using the Hip & Joint formula. She asks for it every day.
Good for big dogs with arthritis
I give these to my big guy. He's got arthritis. I need to keep his weight down while giving him a treat or two. These help with his joint issues without adding pounds.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question