My pup is a fatty! She loved it. My fur baby is about 7 months old but she's still in training. I wish I could say she prefers this but in reality she eats anything. she does good when I use them as a reward but she will try to get more out of my hand. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Old Mother Hubbard Classic Puppy Biscuits Baked Dog Treats, Mini, 20 Ounce Bag
Arrives by Thu, Aug 13
About This Item
- MINI PUPPY TREATS: These mini crunchy biscuits make a great training treat and a great addition to your puppy's diet; they feature assorted natural flavors including chicken, apples, carrots and added vitamins and minerals specifically for growing puppies
- ALL NATURAL: Our yummy biscuit recipes include wholesome natural ingredients such as real peanut butter, fruits and vegetables; each biscuit is slowly oven baked to preserve the natural flavors
- PRODUCED WITH PRIDE: We are passionate about the wellbeing of pets; we take pride in crafting delicious treats with simple, natural ingredients thoughtfully chosen for their nutritional benefits; no artificial preservatives or meat byproducts
- THE NATURAL CHOICE: From puppy to senior, small dog to large breed, crunchy to chewy, grained to grain free, treating to training, we've got an all natural recipe for every dog's needs and taste
- GIVE 'EM SOME SNACK LOVE: We've used the same simple methods to bake our snacks since 1926; each home style recipe is crafted from wholesome ingredients so you can feel good about giving your dog a reward that's healthy and heartfelt
Ingredients: Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken, Wheat Bran, Chicken Fat, Cane Molasses, Apples, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Potassium Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Feeding Instructions: Old Mother Hubbard Puppy Biscuits are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Old Mother Hubbard
Bio Biscuit: St. Hyacinthe, Canada
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.55 x 6.38 x 9.38 Inches
The size of the bag and individual treats were great! The bag didn't take up too much room in the cupboard and the treats weren't too big for my puppy. He enjoyed them so I don't have any complaints or changes to make to the formula. I do wish there was a better way to close the bag. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I read the ingredients and I was so happy to find out so many good and natural things for my 11 weeks corgi puppy! He wasnt sure at first and I think the biscuit was a little too big for his mouth but we have a stubborn dog so he went to his crate and was playing with it for like 15 min. He loved it! Now every time I say treat time he looks at the biscuit bag in my kitchen counter and demands two of them lol [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question