Old English Light Wood Scratch Cover, 8 Ounce
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$5.70 List price $6.39Save $0.69
- Reduced Price$162.64 List price $219.70Save $57.06
- Reduced Price$189.67 List price $256.19Save $66.52
- Reduced Price$189.39 List price $256.95Save $67.56
- Clearance$7.06 List price $14.99Save $7.93
- Clearance$10.38 List price $20.99Save $10.61
- Reduced Price$50.61 List price $67.46Save $16.85
- Reduced Price$10.00 List price $13.64Save $3.64
- Reduced Price$57.68 List price $75.11Save $17.43
- Reduced Price$50.86 List price $69.26Save $18.40
- Reduced Price$111.08 List price $149.96Save $38.88
- Reduced Price$22.71 List price $30.87Save $8.16
- Reduced Price$33.14 List price $44.97Save $11.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
OLD ENGLISH Scratch Cover - for Light Wood 6/8 oz.
Old English Oil wood polish is specially formulated to clean, condition, and help protect light wood surfaces throughout your home. Use on wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, wood furniture, and wood panelling. Old English brand has been trusted for over 100 years, restores damaged wood, and includes a scratch cover.
Instructions: Shale well. Apply a small quantity on a clean soft cloth then wipescratches And nicks. Then spread over the entire surface. Wipe dry witha clean cloth until finish becomes lustrous. Avoid contact withcarpeting, upholstery, curtains And other fabrics.not for blondfinishes. If in question, test in an inconspicuous area.
Fabric Care Instructions: N/A;
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6233808050|
|Features:||Restores damaged wood surfaces|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. old english furniture polish how do you know which kind to use. Can the light be used on cherry furniture
- No, you need the dark...cherry is dark if I'm correct. You need the dark to cover any scratches you have !!!!by Janet0206212/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is able to be used. However, try a small area and look at how it covers the blemish. then adjust what you are doing to correct the problem.by Irish19433/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be, but the dark scratch cover would probably cover scratches better on cherry furniture. The dark scratch cover has been easy to find in stores. I could not find the light in any stores, and am very happy I was able to order online!by Katymagnolia12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can this product be used on wooden doors that have been scratched by a cat? Please advise
- Yes it will. After a few months they will need another touch up of this stuff.by Tottie7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Old English Scratch Cover For Light Woods can be used on doors scratched by cat. How effective it will be covering the scratches depends on how badly the doors were damaged by the cat.by CommunityAnswer4/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$11.08 List price $12.42Save $1.34
- from $2.67
- Reduced Price$7.01 List price $7.71Save $0.70