The Old El Paso Stand N Stuff tacos shells are my favorite. Not simply because filling the tacos shells with my favorite ingredients is simplified by the fact the shell will stand up on it's own, but their design allows completely filling the taco shells so the quantity of shells needed to enjoy a full meal is reduced. Packing ten shells into a single package is convenient for my lifestyle.
About This Item
You don't have to worry about your taco falling over when you use Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff taco shells. These gluten free taco shells combine the taste of traditional hard taco shells with the convenience of a flat bottom to keep them standing on your plate.
For maximum crunch, heat 'em up!
- Stand 'n Stuff: No longer worry about your taco falling over when you use Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff taco shells
- Taco Shell: Crunchy taco shells that stand up on their own! Dinner Kit Contains Stand 'n Stuff taco shells, taco sauce, and seasoning mix
- Favorite Fillings: Take advantage of the extra space to add your favorite Toppings and make your taco your way
- Endless Options: Anything Goes in Old El Paso so let your creativity and personal taste take centerplate or visit www.oldelpaso.com for recipes and inspiration
- Contains: 10 Count of Stand 'n Stuff Taco Shells
Do not heat taco shells in toaster oven due to possible risk of fire.
Ingredients: Limed Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Salt.
Instructions: Oven Directions:Unwrap shells; place on cookie sheet and pull apart slightly. Bake at 325ºF for 6 to 7 minutes until crisp.Microwave Directions:Unwrap shells; place on microwavable plate. Fan out, overlapping slightly. Microwave on High 45 seconds until warm.Do not heat taco shells in toaster oven due to possible risk of fire.Seal leftover taco shells in food-storage plastic bag or container.
Explore this item
Stand up shells
Old El Paso
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
10 taco shells [4.7 oz (133 g)]
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.06 x 7.00 x 5.87 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Our Family's Favorite Taco Shells
Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff Shells are a staple in our house for taco nights. We love how flavorful and delicious they are, they have the perfect crunch, they hold all of our ingredients, and the fact that they stand makes for less of a mess. Our favorite shells, hands down!