Customers also considered
- $5.35 List price $6.58Save $1.23
- Rollback$7.71 Was $8.82Save $1.11
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get soft and visibly clear skin with the Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo. This specially formulated two-step system helps remove unwanted facial hairs. The Olay Facial Hair Removal Duo is designed to gently yet effectively remove fine to medium unwanted strands on the upper lip and jaw line while minimizing irritation. The system is dermatologist tested, for added convenience.
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo:
- Gently and effectively removes facial hair
- Dermatologist tested hair removal
- Facial hair removal cream works to minimize irritation
- Specially formulated 2-step system
- Removes fine to medium hairs on the upper lip and the jaw line
- Helps you get smooth and visibly hair-free skin
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Skin Guarding Balm: Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Ozokerite, Beeswax/Cire D'Abeille, Propylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, Tocopherol, Propyl Gallate, Tocopheryl Acetate. Hair Removal Cream: Water/Eau, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10075609043229|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.77 x 3.94 x 6.10 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wish but no, when you feel them trying to attack again, it's time to reapply. Sorry, nothing is forever as far as I know.by craftyone237/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i found there is enough product in the tube to use for about 4-6 applications for my upper lip. as this is still my first kit, i am not sure how many times. i follow the instructions to the letter and apply ample amount of removal cream to get the job done. my hair is light in color, not coarse, there is just alot of it on my upper lip (tweezing waxing not an option) and that is the only place i have used it.by melove2shop23/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that you could get up to ten uses on the upper lip alone or three times on face and upper lip. This would depend on how much product you actually use each application. This is a very good value for the price you pay for this product.by Berberbunny3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't look like much product when you get it (for the $), but I did my entire upper lip, my chin area and both sides of my face/jawline and in front of ears and I still have a little left, probably enough to do my lip and chin again.by Carsmom12155/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you will have to reuseby riverraider765/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No you will have to reuse it when the hair grows backby countrygirlinthecity5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does it bother you? If so, take it off with this product! My facial hair is very light, but I hate the way it looks when I catch a look at it...this works great....I hate be self conscious about faciall hair!by Carsmom121511/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had very fine, thin hair on my upper lip. Not enough for everyone to see but I could see it when I looked close in the mirror and it was always on my mind. It worked just fine on this area!by An anonymous customer11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thats up to you, but let me tell you because mine was like that too. Summer is coming, and when your outside and the sun hits your face just right, all those baby fine just shine and sparkle, and forget bleaching, you end up with yellow baby fines.by craftyone238/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i am a 40 something female who has always had a certain amount of light "fuzz" on my face (fair skin, freckle easy reddish blonde hair). as the years progressed, i seem to be getting more on my upper lip... still light in color and not at all coarse, just "more" and i wanted to try something other than tweezing or waxing(ouch). it worked so well and i am now repeating the process again after 4 weeks due to regrowth. every person/situation is a little different but i am very satisfied with my results.by melove2shop24/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can, if you put a thin layer on and make sure you only leave it on for a few moments.by MyPearl1212/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the hair have to be a certain length before the product will work? Will it work on 'stubble'?
- It says on the insert that you shouldn't use it on just shaven areas. Hope that helps!by An anonymous customer5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not work on stubble,does not remove regular hair unless you use it 2 or 3 in a row. costs to much to use it up so fast.by chopper73/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should be longer than stubble. Just bought it today and got rid of the hair that was a little longer but not some of the stubble.by lovinlife443/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it removes all the hair.by Carsmom12153/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $20.47 List price $23.94Save $3.47
- $17.95 Was $22.44Save $4.49
- from $2.69
- $5.94 Was $6.47Save $0.53
- from $7.15