Ol' Roy: Complete Nutrition Dog Food, 20 lb
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- 100% Satisfaction - Trusted Brand - Quality Guaranteed. Ol' Roy Is Committed to Providing Your Dog With The Highest Quality Nutrition Possible. If Not 100% Satisfied, Please Return The Bag and Unused Portion to The Place of Purchase For An Immediate Replacement Or Refund.
- The Ol' Roy Story: Sam Walton Lived His Life With A Passion, Whether It Was Building A Successful Business, Relaxing At Home With His Family, Or Hunting With His Favorite Bird Dog, Ol' Roy. Roy Was More of A Pet Than A Dog, Sam Used to Say, and I Treated Him Like Family. So When Sam Walton Developed A Dog Food That Would Carry His Dog's Name, He Wouldn't Settle For Offering Anything But The Best. Today, For Millions of Dog Owners, The Ol' Roy Name, and Its Complete Line of Products, Represent Premium Quality, Top Nutrition, Excellent Pet Care and A Great Value - Just Like Mr. Walton Would Have Wanted.
- Give Your Dog Complete Nutrition With Ol' Roy. Made With High-Quality Ingredients, Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition Is Specially Formulated to Provide 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition For All Breeds. The Combination of Quality Proteins, Carbohydrates and Essential Fatty Acids In Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition Helps Your Dog Lead A Happy and Active Life. Proteins Nourish Strong Muscles. Calcium and Other Nutrients Maintain Strong Bones and Teeth. The Crunchy Texture Helps Keep Teeth Clean and Healthy. Essential Fatty Acids Help Maintain A Shiny Coat and Healthy Skin. No Dog Can Resist Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition With Its Great-Tasting Meaty Kibbles. Give Your Dog The Food That's Enriched With Quality Nutrients and Packed With A Hearty, Dog-Pleasing Flavor, Too. Try Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition and See The Difference In Your Dog. Overall Health Benefit: Vitamins and Nutrients to Promote Overall Health, Wellness and Longevity; Minerals Like Calcium and Phosphorus to Promote Strong Teeth and Bones; Ol' Roy Helps Support A Healthy Heart, Strong Bones, Lean Muscles, Healthy Digestion, Healthy Teeth, Healthy Skin and A Shiny Coat. Immune System Health Benefit: Antioxidants to Support A Healthy and Strong Immune System. Coat and Skin Health Benefit: Linolenic Acid and Vitamin E For Shiny Coat and Healthy Skin. Teeth and Breath: Crunchy Kibbles Toss Scrub Your Dog's Teeth With Every Bite; Helps Reduce Plaque and Tartar Buildup That Can Lead to Bad Breath.
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Meat and Bone Meal, Soybean Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat Middlings, Animal Fat (Preserved With Bha and Citric Acid), Natural Flavor, Brewers Rice, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Color Added (Titanium Dioxide, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Red #40, Blue #2), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate.
Instructions: Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition Is Formulated to Meet The Nutritional Levels Established By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages. Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition May Be Served Moist Or Dry. Either Way, It Will Provide Your Dog With Complete, Balanced Nutrition. to Serve Moist, Simply Add One Part Warm Water to Four Parts Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition. Stir Until Pieces Become Moistened. Feed While Warm. A Dog Should Be Maintained In Good Body Condition and Not Allowed to Become Overweight. The Food Intake Required to Maintain Good Body Condition Will Vary Depending On Age, Activity Level, Environment and Other Stress Factors. Consequently, The Food Requirement For Each Dog Will Vary, and Should Be Adjusted Accordingly. Use The Standard to The Right As A Guide. Hardworking Dogs Or Dogs Exposed to Cold Weather May Require 2-3 Times These Amounts. Toy Dog Size (3 to 12 Lbs. Weight): 1/2 to 1-1/4 Cups; Small Dog Size (13 to 25 Lbs. Weight): 1-1/4 to 2 Cups; Medium Dog Size (26 to 50 Lbs. Weight): 2 to 3-1/4 Cups; Large Dog Size (51 to 100 Lbs.): 3-1/4 to 5 1/2 Cups; Extra Large Dog Size (100+ Lbs.): 5-1/2 Cups Plus 1/2 Cup For Each 10 Lbs. of Body Weight Over 100 Lbs. Amounts Are Based On Standard 8 Oz. Dry Measuring Cup. Puppies: Puppies Begin to Eat Solid Food At 3-4 Weeks of Age. Add Warm Water to Soften The Food and After 8 Weeks, Mix With Water Or Feed Dry. Feed Puppies All The Moistened Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition They Will Consume At Intervals Throughout The Day, Or Use The Chart As A Guide and Feed Approximately Twice As Much As Suggested. If Fed Moistened, Do Not Serve More Than What The Puppies Will Consume In A Thirty-Minute Period to Ensure Product Freshness. If Fed Dry, Food May Be Kept Before The Puppies At All Times. After One Year of Age, Follow Adult Feeding Directions. Pregnancy and Nursing: Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition Provides The Extra Nutrition Needed By Reproducing Females In Stages of Gestation and Lactation. Food Consumption May Vary During Gestation, So Feed The Amount Needed to Maintain The Pregnant Female's Good Body Condition. Food Intake Double Or Even Quadruple During Lactation. Ol' Roy Complete Nutrition Is Formulated to Meet The Nutritional Needs of Normally Active Dogs. Quality Ingredients Are Formulated In Just The Right Amounts to Provide Everything Dogs Are Known to Need For Complete and Balanced Nutrition - No Supplements Are Necessary. Even The Most Finicky Dog Will Love The Nutritious, Crunchy Nuggets.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this food is not grain free. A grain free food will not have wheat, corn, oatmeal or rice in the ingredients list. Carbohydrates in grain free foods are often provided by potatoes, sweet potatoes or peas.by BISO10/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Customer Service Line directly at 800-WAL-MART and provide us with the lot code and best by date (if available) and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL10/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby An anonymous customer11/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Customer Service Line directly at 800-WAL-MART and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients in this product are as follows: Ground yellow corn, meat and bone meal, soybean meal, poultry by-product meal, animal fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), corn gluten meal, natural flavor, brewers rice, salt, potassium chloride, color added (titanium dioxide, yellow #5, yellow #6, red #40, blue #2), choline chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, manganous oxide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D-3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.by HelpPL8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $3.98 Was $4.28Save $0.30