Ol' Roy: Dog High Performance Food, 50 Lb
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Made with high-quality ingredients, Ol' Roy High Performance Dog Food is specially formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for all dog breeds. Available in this 50-lb bag, this high performance food for dogs will keep your favorite canine happy and active. A delicious choice for every day meal time, Ol' Roy High Performance Dog Food contains natural fiber sources to promote good digestion and health. Formulated for adult dogs, your best furry friend can enjoy this dog performance food for many years to come. Ol' Roy High Performance Dog Food is the tasty and healthy food option for all breeds. If you want to stock up on great everyday dog chow that promotes good digestion, consider buying this 50 lb bag of Ol' Roy High Performance Dog Food.
Ol' Roy High Performance Dog Food, 50 lb:
- Natural fiber sources to promote good digestion
- Promotes energy in all dog breeds
- Tasty and healthy feed option
- Safe for all dogs over the age of one year
Ingredients: Meat And Bone Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat[Preserved With BHA And Citric Acid], Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Color Added[Red # 40, Yellow #5, Blue #2], L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex[Source Of Vitamin K Activity], Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate.
Instructions: Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed tomaintain the pregnant female's good body condition. Food intake maydouble or even quadruple during lactation. Ol'roy meaty chunks & gravyis formulated To meet the nutritional needs Of normally active dogs.Quality Ingredients are formulated in just the right amounts To provideeverything dogs are known To need for complete And balanced nutrition-nosupplements are necessary. Even the most finicky dog will love thenutritious crunchy nuggets. Feeding tip: changes in your pet's feedinghabits should be made gradually. When changing over To ol'roy highperformance, first substitute small amounts Of ol'roy high performancein place Of your dog's current food. Then over the next week To 10 days,increase the amounts Of ol'roy high performance, while decreasingamounts Of her or his other food, until your pet has 100% ol'roy highperformance. Dog size: toy-weight[3-12 lbs.]-daily amount*[1/2 To 1 1/4cups], small-weight[13 To 25 lbs.]-daily amount*[1 1/4 To 2 cups], medium-weight[26 To 50 lbs.]-daily amount*[2 To 3 1/4 cups], large-weight[51 to100 lbs.]-daily amount*[3 1/4 To 5 1/2 cups], extra large-weight[100+lbs.]-daily amount*[5 1/2 plus 1/2 cup for each 10lbs Of body weightover 100lbs.] *amounts are based on standard 8oz dry measuring cup.Remember To provide plenty Of fresh clean water in a clean container atall times. Regular veterinarian visits are recommended To ensure yourdog's good health.; Ol'roy high performance may be served moist or dry. Either way, it willprovide your dog with complete, balanced nutrition. To serve moist,simply add one part warm water To four parts ol'roy high performance.Stir until pieces become moistened. Feed while warm. A dog should bemaintained in good body condition And not allowed To become overweight.The food intake required To maintain good body condition will varydepending on age, activity level, environment And other stress factors.Consequently, the food requirement for each dog will vary, And should beadjusted accordingly. Use the standard chart as a guide. Hardworkingdogs or dogs exposed To cold weather may require 2-3 times theseamounts. Puppies: puppies begin To eat solid food at 3-4 weeks Of age.Add warm water To soften the food And after 8 weeks, mix with water orfeed dry. Feed puppies all the moistened ol'roy high performance theywill consume at intervals throughout the day, or use the chart as aguide And feed approximately twice as much as suggested. If fedmoistened, do not serve more than what the puppies will consume in a thirty-minute period To ensure product freshness. If fed dry, food may be keptbefore the puppies at all times. After one year Of age, follow adultfeeding directions. Pregnancy And nursing; ol'roy high performanceprovides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages ofgestation And lactation.
|Features:||Balanced carbohydrate blend , 100% complete And balanced nutrition , High performance , Natural fiber|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.20 x 18.90 x 30.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, second ingredientby hmschoolheidi8/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Steer clear!by Kswiz8/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes--ingredients are below. Also, notice the first ingredient is "meat", but they don't tell you what KIND Of meat it is. I'd find something else if I were you. Maybe try their Pure Balance line as it's healthy and affordable. From my past experiences, I would tell you that wheat is just as bad if not worse for dogs. Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meat, Animal Fat (Preserved With Bha and Citric Acid), Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Color Added (Yellow #5, Red #40, Blue #2), L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, Min (27.00%); Crude Fat, Min (15.00%); Crude Fiber, Max (4.00%); Moisture, Max (12.00%); Calcium (Ca), Min (1.00%); Phosphorus, Min (0.8%); Vitamin A, Min (10,000 Iu/Kg); Vitamin E, Min (100 Iu/Kg); Omega-6 Fatty Acids*, Min (1.20%). *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient In Th Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.by FeedDogsRight8/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It will (99% of the time) be chicken fat unless otherwise noted. Chicken is the cheapest meat and cheapest fat source so low quality, cheap dog foods will always use chicken. Diamond dog food does have a beef food, but I do believe even that food uses chicken fat. As long as it's down the line in the ingredient list, your dog should be fine.by HeavyMetalMachine12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. Please contact our Customer Service Line directly at 800-WAL-MART and provide us with the lot code and best by date (if available) and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL8/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.pet360.com/product/50/diamond-naturals-beef-meal-and-rice-adult-formula-dry-dog-food?utm_source=Amazon&utm_medium=cse&extcid=CSEAZby LIVININTHESUN3/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is an ash content in the dog food.by HelpPL12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $10.98 Was $22.98Save $12.00