Easy assembly with all the components fitting as they're supposed to. Good quality materials and heavy gauge metal. You can't tell the difference between the Highland and the twice as expensive Longhorn smoker. Heat was consistent and long lasting with minimal loss of smoke. The brisket, pork and turkey all came out great with the first cook!!
Oklahoma Joe Highland 879 sq in Smoker
Arrives by Tue, Feb 25
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Smoker:
- Primary cooking area: 619 sq in
- Convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy
- Multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- Quick and easy clean-up with convenient ash door
- Oklahoma Joe highland smoker has a storage rack
- Large 10" steel wheels for mobility
- Get a firm grip with Cool Touch handles
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
proposition 65 reasons:1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. 2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
1. Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. 2. This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
57.00 x 33.50 x 23.00 Inches
Manuals & Guides
An exceptional product
Wasn't pleased with the packaging condition. I was surprised it wasn't damaged.I photographed it before I left the store for proof of condition. It took about 30 minutes to assemble everything was there to my surprise considering the packaging condition. This is an awesome grill. Love it! It's a heavy duty grill and appears it will serve well. Hope it lives up to the BARB-E-CHEF from Grills Gallore I used for 14 years and multiple replacement grates.
Excellent product for an amazing price
I was really shocked when I got this smoker built. Almost 3x heavier construction then my old char broil 1280 which mind you leaked like no tomorrow. I'm extremely happy with my purchase plus I got it for 100.00+ LESS then other stores are selling it for. 5 ☆☆☆☆☆.
Best grill we've ever had!!
Very heavy duty awesome charcoal grill. Love the smoker on the side. So easy to keep the coals going with the side door and the overall heavy duty build for all parts make you think you paid hundreds more! Grill space fits ample food for an aimpressive spread and Food tastes amazing! Best purchase for a great bbq! Great job Oaklahoma Joe!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.