Consider these popular products
Okabashi Women's Wave Slide Sandal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
100% recyclable; anti slip; arch support; massage beads; extreme comfort
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||S , 5 , 6 , 5.5|
|Shoe Category:||Women'S Shoes|
|Color:||Multicolor , Black|
|Heel Height:||Flat Heel|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 8.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I was told to order one size smaller than a half size, so in your case that would be an 8.by tellmewho8/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We wear a size 5 or 6 ladies shoe and the small size for this shoe was a little small and tight for us. Thanks.by yellowlights8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 6 which I ordered and it fit me nicely.by neviusd667/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- buy a size MLby gloryfrommilaca6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is my size, too, and i got the size called M-L. I have 5 different kinds, all in this size. The flipflop style is perfect in that size, but since this pair has a top over part of the foot, i think if your foot is built high, that band might be tight. They are very comfy, and no arch or toe pain due to the arch AND the built-in metatarsal pad. A podiatrist must have designed this brand. Hope that helps.by AgingFast5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a size 7 to 7.5 and ordered a medium. The shoe fits way too tight across my foot and the length is a tiny tiny bit too small. I think, however, if I had ordered a large my foot would flop around so hopefully the plastic colored band across the foot will stretch over time.by ANGELUL5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will likely find the "L" to fit best. I wear size 7.5 to 8 and the "ML" fits fine. I bought a size "M" and it was too short. Hope this helps.by Mom4Chauncey1Higgins25/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?