In these days of expensive, polluting energy more and more people are choosing to live ‘off the grid’. What does this mean? Traditionally the phrase refers to people who chose to disconnect from the electricity grid and survive either without power or to generate their own. As alternatives such as solar and wind power have become cheaper and more efficient this choice is becoming more and more mainstream.
For many people, however, living off the grid is a lifestyle choice where they go even further, providing their own water and growing or rearing their own food. Is this the lifestyle for you? This book will help you decide
Inside You Will Learn:
· What an off the grid home looks like and how to choose the right one for you.
· How to deal with zoning restrictions.
· How to ensure that you have access to clean, safe water.
· How to dispose of your waste water.
· The energy choices available and how to decide which one is right for you.
· How to start your own kitchen garden.
· Whether you can trap and hunt your own food.
· Husbandry for beginners.
· Whether the off the grid lifestyle is right for you.
· How to prepare yourself for the change
· And Much More
Packed with a wealth of advice that will help you decide what changes you need to make to pursue the lifestyle of your dreams this book is an invaluable tool for all those looking to investigate living off grid and start a sustainable, self-sufficient lifestyle.
Don’t Delay. Download This Book Now.
Off the Grid Living : Your Guide To A Frugal, Independent And Self Sustainable Life - eBook
|Read This On|
|Is Downloadable Content Available|
|Digital Reader Format|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.