Similar items in stock
OFF! Powerpad Mosquito Lantern Starter Kit 2 count
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$3.99 List price $4.39Save $0.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Don't let mosquitos keep you apart. OFF! PowerPad Mosquito Lamp protects your outdoor space.
- Don't let mosquitos keep you apart. OFF! PowerPad Mosquito Lamp protects your outdoor space. Repels mosquitoes from an average size deck or patio. Refillable and relightable. GET BACK OUT THERE.
Warning Text: PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Harmful or fatal if swallowed or inhaled. Do not ingest and avoid breathing vapours. Wash hands thoroughly iwth soap and water after handling pad. Do not use indoors, in a tent or enclosed area. Do not touch the vented top while in use - it will be hot. Place on level, stable surfaces. This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites. Do not use anything other than OFF! Power PAd refill in the unit. Pads may cause staining - avoid contact with other surfaces. S.C. Johnson & Son, Ltd. will not be held responsible for damage, injury or poor performance caused by use of other insecticide pads or candles. FIRST AID: If swallowed: Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice. Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention. TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION: Treat symptomatically. CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Before cleaning unit, extinguish flame and let unit cool. Wash with a wet cloth only. NOTE: To avoid damaging product, be careful not to move or bend metal bar inside of unit when cleaning. STORAGE: Retain packaging information for future reference. When not in use, store unit and unused pads in a cool, dry place, inaccessible to children and pets. Prolonged storage of pads in outdoor conditions may decrease effectiveness. DISPOSAL: Securely wrap used pad and empty wrapper in newspaper and dispose with household garbage.
Ingredients: d-cis/trans allethrin, Other ingredients
Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE: A. Use connectors to assemble rods. B. Push pole into stable ground. TEST TO ENSURE THAT POLE DOES NOT TIP EASILY. C. Locate lock tabs on unit base, press to release and lower frame. D. Remove enclosed contents. Firmly press candle cup onto base post. E. Light candle. F. Remove OFF! Power Pad from package being careful not to cut, bend or alter pad shape. Insert OFF! Power Pad lamp into middle slot on top. Pad is designed to taste bitter to help prevent ingestion. G. Raise frame base and snap in place. Move lantern only when cool and not in use. When finished using, carefully remove frame base and blow out candle. Pad is designed to last as long as candle. TO REPLACE PAD/CANDLE COMBINATION: The OFF! Power Pad is designed to release insecticide when heated by candle. When candle is used up after approximately 4 hours, replace both candle and pad at the same time. A. Remove lantern top from base. Make sure flame is extinguised and unit is cool before changing the pad. B. Remove used pad from top of unit. Remove a new OFF! Power Pad from package being careful not to cut, bend or alter pad shape. Gently slide narrow end of pad into slot in top of unit and slide in new pad. Pad is designed to taste bitter to prevent ingestion. C. IMPORTANT: Remove used candle cup and firmly press a new cup with a fresh candle onto base post. To avoid fire hazard use only OFF! Candles in unit. D. Light candle. Raise frame base and snap into place. E. NOTE: Place unit on a level, stable area. Be careful when moving lit unit. Wax may spill. When finished using, carefully remove unit and blow out flame. Avoid contamination with food.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a
|Manufacturer Part Number:||644734|
|Features:||Repels mosquitoes , Lasts up To 4 hours , No scent|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.84 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.31 x 4.31 x 7.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We have done this with no affect to how it works. Haven't had an issue with it when we put it out and relight it.by onlineaddict8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by lillylegs7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- good 3-4 hours really worksby vivlueth9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We sat out on our patio for 3 hrs. and we were fine. Mosquitos all round but none landing on us.by lillylegs7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No problem Yes.by lillylegs7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We put one on our picnic table on our covered porch and it doesn't seem to affect the taste of the food, but it does keep the mosquitoes away. I wouldn't sit right over it, you can kind of see a vapor rising, but it goes up and seems to go away from the food.by onlineaddict5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?