OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent VIII Dry 4 Ounces
About this item
- Repels mosquitoes that may be dangerous
- Feels comfortable on your skin.
- Designed for people on the go.
- Not oily or greasy
About this item
Don't let mosquitos keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF! Deep Woods repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects. They repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable. GET BACK OUT THERE.
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent VIII Dry 4 Ounces:
- Ideal for use in heavily wooded areas
- Can be used by adults and applied by adults on children
- Goes on dry, non greasy
- A must-have for camping, fishing, hunting and boating
Warning Text: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION: See additional precautions below. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15- 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center. PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS: FLAMMABLE: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120? F may cause bursting. Do not expose treated surfaces near fire or flame until dry. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes or clothing with treated refill cloth. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch unit with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off. FIRST AID: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If on Skin: If treated refill cloth touches skin or clothing take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 800-558-5252. Be sure to wash hands after handling. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply to water. PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two 1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not put batteries in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials. See inside for usage directions.
Ingredients: DEET, Other ingredients
Instructions: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to childrens hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. WORKS ON OUTER SURFACES OF CLOTHING: Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon. Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. TO PREPARE UNIT: 1. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging. Do not touch treated refill cloth when inserting or removing the refill. 2. Hold tab. Insert refill into the unit orange side up. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill. 3. Lock refill in place by twisting the top until refill slot is completely closed to O . 4. Turn on the unit by twisting the top all the way to O until the fan turns on. 5. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or place in any other convenient location next to you. 6. Red LED light will turn on to indicate when there are pproximately 3 hours of refill and battery remaining. When you no longer feel air blowing from the unit and the red LED light turns off, insert new refill and new AAA batteries. 7. When finished using the unit, twist the top to O . USEFUL TIPS: Unit includes a rotating clip for desired comfort. Within a few minutes, the unit provides head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection. You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition or moisture). When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent. Store the unit in a cool, dry placenever in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk. Each refill lasts up to 12 hours. Refills expire after 14 days of opening. Replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours of use, whichever comes rst. Only Clip-on refills should be used in the Clip-on unit. Replace with AAA batteries.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a