Ocutain is a scientifically researched ingredient eye suppllement. Contains Vitamin A, Zinc, Lutein, Bilberry Fruit, Grape Seed, Quercetin, Taurine, and Cysteine for eye health. Easy twist open bottle. Informative and attractive label. 60 capsule bottle. Love it!
About This Item
Get potent support for eye fatigue, eye strain and macular degeneration with the help of these Eye Vitamins for Macular Degeneration. They are specially formulated with a clinically studied complex of synergistic ingredients that include lutein, vitamin A, zinc, bilberry, grapeseed, quercetin dihydrate, L- taurine and N-acetyl L-cysteine that deliver one of the most comprehensive and powerful vision support products on the market today. Our eye health supplements promote optimal vision health with the combination of lutein and beta carotene to give you maximum results. They are manufactured to the highest quality standard and produced in an NSF Certified, FDA Registered and Inspected Facility in the US. These vision supplements address macular degeneration to boost healthy eye function. They are also ideal for those that spend a lot of time staring at a computer or phone screen. Vita Science vitamins for eye health also work from the inside out to provide continuous relief for dry eyes.
Ocutain Eye Vitamins for Macular Degeneration, 60 Capsules:
- POWERFUL VISION FORMULA: Our eye vitamins for macular degeneration are formulated with a clinically studied complex of synergistic ingredients that include lutein, vitamin A, zinc, bilberry, grapeseed, quercetin dihydrate, L- taurine and N-acetyl L-cysteine that deliver one of the most comprehensive and powerful vision support products on the market today.
- ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES: This supplement also contains ingredients that may help protect your eyes from other side effects of aging and reduce fatigue, helping you maintain optimal visual health and keen eyesight. It is specially formulated to protect the macula, retina, and lens by stimulating the body’s natural detoxification processes for clearer vision and healthy eyes.
- ADVANCED DRY EYE SUPPLEMENT: Vita Sciences vitamins for eye health work from the inside out to provide continuous relief for dry eyes. They are made from premium ingredients and manufactured according to the highest quality standards in an NSF Certified, FDA Registered, and Inspected Facility.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL FORMULA: This eye health supplement addresses many conditions that include age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma. Since Ocutain incorporates several co-factors to enhance its effectiveness, it is ideal for promoting overall healthy eye function.
- MADE IN THE USA AND GUARANTEED TO WORK OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Vita Sciences is a US-based company that was founded in 2004 by a team of experts dedicated to producing high-quality nutritional supplements researched and uniquely formulated to support health. Vita Science stands behind our products 100% and are confident you will love the results or your money back. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Health Concern: Supplementation Vision & Eye Health
Active Ingredients: Vitamin A (beta carotene) 25,000 IU 500% Zinc (aspartate) 25 mg 167% Lutein 20 mg * Bilberry (20% extract) 80 mg * Grape Seed (95% extract) 100 mg * Quercetin Dihydrate 100 mg * L-Taurine 400 mg * N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200 mg * * Daily value not established Other ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), silicon dioxide and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Instructions: Take two capsules daily preferably with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Dry Eye gone
I had been experiencing dry eye and that seemed to cause itching. I tried Ocutain because of its claims to help with over all eye health. Within a week, the dry eye discomfort is gone. I no longer have to put eye drops in my eyes several times a day. Also the blurry vision I experienced after sitting in front of a computer all day is no longer an issue. I am encouraged by this product and look forward to continued improvement. It makes no outlandish claims, but for the discomforts I have felt this has worked.
good stuff, in a capsule......
I just received this "Ocutain", advance eye vitamin supplement in the mail, and to really give a full, honest review of using this product, would take a full bottle, of daily use (2 a day) to get the useful benefits of using this product. It is made of " scientifically researched " key ingredients, to help slow down, age related symptoms of our eyes, with providing the best blend of nutrients to help promote, optimal, vision health. I already take a eye supplement, so now that I have these new "Ocutain " vision formula "capsules", I will be changing over to these and give a complete full review of this product after I have used the whole bottle. These are a "capsule " type supplement, not a solid pill. It's not too late to take a good eye supplement. I believe in them, (eye supplements), I've been taking them for years, and because of my recent eye exam, my Dr, said my eyes, are in good health for my age (65). This machine took a digital picture of the inside of my eye and it was amazing to see the health of both my eyes. I will update this review in 30 days after the use of this product. With the knowledge of the ingredients listed on this bottle, I know my eyes, are and will be, in good, if not better health, with using this product.
Helpful eye vitamins
I received a bottle of Eye Vitamins Macular Degeneration Areds 2 Eye Vitamins with Lutein Eye Care, Eye Health, Eye Vision, Dry Eyes w/Bilberry Extract, Beta Carotene Eye Vitamin Vision Supplements | Ocutain from Spark Review program for my fair and honest review. These vitamins come in a half dark gray, half light gray capsule that is easily swallowed. If you find swallowing capsules difficult-try taking them with milk to make it easier. Reading the ingredients lutein, bilberry, and beta carotene are all things that are good for vision. It's good for improving your vision, and if you have dry eyes may help, and if you're told, like I was, that macular degeneration is occurring, you'll want to start taking supplements for your eyes. I believe with the vitamins and bilberry contained within this supplement, I am doing what I can to help my eyes. I will continue to take the Ocutain supplement from Walmart and know that I am doing something good for my eyes. You take 2 capsules daily. 60 pills come in the bottle so it's good for a month. I highly recommend Ocutain.
Contains powerful ingredients to promote eye healt
My eyes are slowly starting to fade due to Age-Related Macular Degeneration, I am trying the Ocutain powerful vision formula made by Vita Sciences, in hopes it will help. After researching this product, I read that it's a good supplement to help me have healthier eyes, and keep better eyesight longer. Ocutain's key ingredients are lutein, bilberry, and beta carotene, studies show the blend of these powerful ingredients in this product will promote healthy eye vision, it claims, that this product works for macular eye health, eye strain, overuse, and screen fatigue. Vita Sciences claim this product is of the highest quality, and clinical strength ingredients.
Directions say to take 2 capsules once a day. So far I have not experienced any side effects like, being jittery, burps, or bitter after-taste. My eyes are pretty good right now, but I do need reading glasses, and sometimes other things are starting to look blurry up close. I'm hoping these will strengthen my eyes, so they will be healthier. The capsules are about the length of a quarter, a lot skinnier, and semi easy to swallow, they have a dry coating, but when they get wet they sometimes stick on my tongue. I do not have results yet, because I have only been taking them for a week, and everyone knows results do not come in that fast, so I hope to give an update in about 60 days, after I have had a chance to see if they work
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question