Great fun for almost any age. It is a bit hard for the very young who cant read yet, but other than a simple help here and there its great fun for the price. Much cheaper then the high end models and yet still very capable
About This Item
- Personal Viewing: The littlest, big screen. Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics make your headset feel more like a personal theater.
- Viewing with Friends: Watch with friends. Meet up in VR with friends and fans from around the world to catch live sports, concerts, or just your favorite TV show.
- Portable & Easy to use: Ready when you are. Experience portable, all-in-one VR. That means no PC, phone, wires or hassles.
- Controller: Effortless control. Whether it's navigating to your favorite shows or to a far-off land, the intuitive controller makes getting there a cinch.
- Built-In Audio: Surrounded by sound. Spatial audio drivers are built right into the headset, providing dramatic, immersive sound without the need for bulky or tangled headphones. Oculus Go also features a 3.5 mm audio jack, so how you listen is always up to you.
- Clear Optics: The most innovative lens in VR. Oculus Go brings experiences to life in rich detail, vibrant color, and with a wide field of view. With crystal-clear optics and optimized 3D graphics, hardware and software work together to offer the highest visual clarity.
- Comfort: Designed to disappear. Breathable fabrics, injection foam molding and in wearable materials allow Oculus Go to feel light and comfortable even for extended periods of use. The soft, adjustable straps hold the headset gently-and securely-in place.
Oculus Go setup requires an iPhoneÂ® (iOS 10 or higher) or Androidâ¢ (6.0 Marshmallow or higher) smartphone, the Oculus App (free download), 802.11 b/g/n wireless Internet access.Oculus VR Headset 64GB
No features description available
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.00 x 8.00 x 4.00 Inches
Fun for almost any age and great price
Oculus Go is pretty cool man !
Awesome .. for the price can't beat it... You can surf the internet , and watch youtube videos... live streams... and 360 videos too... as well as play some games.. watch NETFLIX (that is pretty cool , it puts you on a couch in front of a hearth with TV on it for instance. Bought 2 of them.. one for me.. one for the wife while we're in lockdown April 2020 like the rest of the world is basically. Something for sure cool to have.
Pretty Darn good
I love it and so does my son. Although it don't have the game he wants on it he still gets to play some of the free games it has. But next year I will be getting the oculus Rift
Amazing quality and worth the price. I haven't had a problem with it yet and it has plenty of downloadable games to choose from
Overpriced but totally worth it
I love the oculus go my boys and I enjoyed virtual reality while being stuck in the house during quarantine perfect birthday gift for myself this year
Ton of fun, but I should of got a Quest.
Love the technology, but it gets to hot after 2 hours of playtime and asks to turn off to cool down. Apparently, this has been fixed in the Quest. Save up the extra money and get a Quest. The Go is going to be retired soon and the quest is an all-around better device and still a great value at $400 for the 64GB.
I love it when it works.. I lose connection alot but when it works it works well!
Battery power is not good. Not that comfortable either
Good product, Bad service.
I went in to the store with my grandparents around Christmas time to buy one of these and we were led on to believe that this was the Oculus Quest ( I didn't know what it was called at the time we were in the store so as they described it I believed that this was the system I needed) . I asked the Employee (don't know the name of them) If it could play VR Chat and they told me that yes indeed it could and that it was Brand new! Welp both of those statements where a lie, Though we paid full price for a new one, when I got home to play it (it was an early present) I saw that not only was this an old us military's Oculus but also that I couldn't download VR chat. I thought maybe it was a mistake on my end and that maybe I messed up some how so I spent the next 3 days figuring out how to reset it and I even contacted Oculus support to see if I could Play VR chat, maybe I overlooked something in the settings or needed to buy a pass? NOPE, They told me I had bought the Oculus Go and it does nothing basically compared to the Quest. I am still mad that I my grandparents had to pay full price for a used gaming system that didn't even do what we wanted it to do. After we had contacted them we figured it was too late for a refund as we had thrown our receipt away (Because we thought it would be NEW and could trust WALMART of all places!)
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question