work great.. i was a little sceptical on purchasing, but glad I did. Video is very clear and you can see a great distance. Getting ready to buy another one for entrance at my back door. It also has a speaker made inside of it, that if someone is at your door you can speak to them without even opening the door. Picks up sound great also.
About This Item
- View live or recorded HD 720p video over the app or web any time;
- Smart Motion and Sound Detection - self-learning motion and sound detection system learns every hour you use it to avoid false notifications; set alerts to receive notification of any actions;
- No monthly fees required; you don?t need to pay monthly fees to access all camera features in addition to 24h Cloud Storage for 10 sec. event videos;
- Optional up to 30 days cloud recording plans with monthly subscription;
- 2-way talk lets you communicate with those in your home; keep your pets out of trouble and stay reassured your kids or elders are doing well;
- True plug-and-play setup process takes only 1 minute! Unbox Oco and plug it in, download Ivideon App, scan the QR code in the App and you are ready to go;
- Automatic updates: get new features with camera and application updates;
- Shared access to camera stream: private and public;
- 120-degree wide-angle view;
- 4x zoom;
- High-quality infrared night vision up to 16 ft.;
- Easy to scale, connect all cameras to one account - no matter how many cameras you have or where they are located;
- IFTTT integration (compatible with most popular smart home devices);
- Smart bandwidth consumption;
- Stream safely with bank-level encryption;
- 1 year warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
With the Ivideon app it does a great job of using very small amount of memory space but wisely gets a snapshot of any movement or sound, even in the dark! If you want to pay a small monthly fee then you can use the cloud and store vast amounts of footage. High def and easy to use and setup. Get a view of anything important to you, like your house or car, right to your pc, tablet or phone. Cool toy!
Love this camera! A lot!
Love this camera. I bought it so that I can check on a disabled relative and be able to talk with them if their phone is not with them. It has already helped numerous times within a month's span. The no fees for monitoring is fantastic. It was so easy to set up and it is a really decent picture too. Can't say enough good things about this camera. Really!
This was perfect for what I needed it for... To watch my dogs while I'm working. They like to chew on things they aren't supposed to and would escape from every cage I tried to put them in. Now I just keep them in my bedroom where they really want to be and watch them with the camera. Wish I had thought to try the camera a couple years ago before I wasted a few hundred dollars on kennels.
Such a relief
I oas missing things out of my home, so I decided to get this camera., and verh glad I did. I'm not a techie at all so I was concerned that I wouldn't ue able to set it up, but the instructions were clear. It only took about 15 minutes. It has been working very nicely, and best of all...no more of my things have gone missing.
Great Wi-Fi Camera w/Cloud storage
Oco 1 camera records nicely all day, you can check an alert or scan the whole day at speeds 1,x, 2,x,4x,8x 16x or through website 32x and 64x. You can save a section of video of take a picture of an event or incident. Setup was a breeze. Once mounted the camera can be moved left and right to achieve the best recording angle. You can even watch live. Great deal purchased for $59.00 dollars I will buy more to cover more areas around my home. Excellent camera it's Wi-Fi and cloud recording 10 second events or you can choose a storage plan through Ivideon app for $4, $9 or $19 which ever one that best suits your needs. Sends alerts to my cell phone or I can just check in and has a 2way talk feature as well. Love this camera I am very happy with this purchase.
Camera for my room
I really like this camera and it was very easy to install. However the night vision is not that great.
For the price, exceeded expectations
Easy set up. 2 way talk feature is cool. Check to make sure your wifi is on2.4 this, otherwise won't work. Most Comcast customers are on2.4
Oco is great
I purchased this because I have an alarm system , but I don't pay to have it monitored. If my alarm goes off it notifies me on my app and I just look at the live video and click to view what made it go off in the first place. It works great with sound or motion. If someone is in my house I know it, and call law enforcement. I cut out the middle man. I pay 5.00 a month for the cloud to record for 24 hour increments. Clear picture, and it works every time, the best 70 bucks I've spent. Everybody may not use it for that but I do, I can verify it all in less than a minute. No complaints and connects to wifi easy. A+ satisfied.
Doesn't work on any wireless above 2 G.
Doesn't work on any wireless above 2 G. I have 5G in my house and this will not work on the newer faster internet speeds. I would have been nice to know this before I purchased it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question