Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry 100% Juice, 101.4 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is made from 100 percent fruit juice and is naturally flavored with no sugar added. By using grape and apple juices to add sweetness, Ocean Spray Juice, 101.4 oz, is a sweeter alternative to pure cranberry juice while maintaining the health benefits of cranberries. Both delicious and healthy, one serving of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is enough to meet half your daily fruit requirements and 100 percent of your daily needs for Vitamin C.
Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice, 101.4 oz:
- Cranberry flavored juice naturally sweetened with two juices from concentrate, with added Vitamin C
- Just one serving meets half your daily fruit need
- No sugar added
- 100% Vitamin C
Warning Text: Safety Cap: Only purchase this product if the cap and neckband are intact.
Ingredients: Cranberry Juice from Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice from Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice form Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice from Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Instructions: Must refrigerate after opening. For best quality And freshness usewithin two weeks after opening. Safety cap: only purchase this productif the cap And neckband are intact.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||101.4 fl oz (3 lt)|
|Features:||2 servings Of fruit , Contains 100% juice , 100% vitamin c , No sugar added|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.72 x 6.14 x 10.88 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 35 Mg||1|
|Potassium 50 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 36 G||12|
|Sugars 36 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is 100% juice, no sugar added. It is not 100% cranberry juice. It is a blend of four juices.by taketheunder8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 100% CRANBERRY juice; NO APPLE. NO -SUGAR ADDED. I repeat, NO - SUGAR added 100% cranberry juice.by Shopper8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is in fact mostly reconstituted apple juice. Apple juice has approx. 2.5 times as much sugar as cranberry juice. As long as you're questioning the contents, take a look at the package size as well. Deception is the name of their game.by Accountability1Respect09/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely NO apple juice, it's 100% CRANBERRY JUICEby cpraha8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (16)Was this answer helpful?
- Cranberry (from concentrate) is the first ingredient, and there doesn't appear to be any added sugar. Other ingredients include: Water, grape, apple and pear juice in that order, as well as ascorbic acid (Vitamin C ). Other than being from concentrate, it's not too bad.by HealthyinPa9/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, juice is a mixture of cranberry, grape & apple juice. No sugar added.by sweetreview9/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't specify percentages, but I would guess a majority is Cranberry by taste, and because it is listed as the first of the juices. It does however list: Grape, apple and pear (all from concentrate) as well.by HealthyinPa9/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- 100%by ThriftyConsumer1019/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (22)Was this answer helpful?