About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The OTC 6073 Toyota A/C Disconnect Tool is a useful addition to a mechanic's workshop or toolkit. It is designed for quickly releasing the connection fittings on high- and low-pressure air conditioning lines. Compatible with a wide range of vehicle makes and models, it is versatile and easy to use. This quick-connect release tool has a large handle for a firm and comfortable grip.
- Precision formed tip provides an exact fit for small screw applications.
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort.
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Special heat-treated shafts.
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.
Features: Cushion Grip, Corrosion Resistant, Twist Resistant, Heat Treated, Chrome Plated
Color: Black, Yellow
Country of Origin: United States
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6073|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.