Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 16 fl oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $4.25 Was $7.00Save $2.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover:
- Quickly removes nail glue and glitter polish
- Maximum strength
- Professional formulation
Warning Text: Keep Away from Children. Danger! Flammable. Keep Away from Heat, Sparks and Flame. Do Not Use While Smoking. Store At Room Temperature. Do Not Breathe Vapors. Use Only With Adequate Ventilation. Harmful If Taken Internally. If Ingested, Seek Medial Attention Immediately and Contact A Local Poison Control Center. In Case of Eye Contact, Flush With Water and Seek Medical Attention. Harmful to Synthetic Fabrics, Wood Finishes and Plastics. Product Will Melt Styrofoam Cup.
Ingredients: Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate.
Instructions: to Remove Nail Polish: Moisten Cotton Ball and Massage Nail Bed, Pressing Firmly from Cuticle to Nail Tip. Wipe Clean and Repeat If Necessary. to Remove Artificial Nails: Clip Artificial Nails Down to Natural Nail and Soak Nails For Several Minutes to Dissolve. Use A Birchwood Stick to Carefully Loosen Artificial Nails. Gently File Any Residue With An Onyx Professional White Block Buffer. Clean Nail Bed Before Applying New Nail Products. Contains Bitrex. Ingestion Detergent.
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Form:||Liquids , 100% Pure Acetone|
|Container Type:||Plastic Bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.88 x 2.88 x 7.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Alcohol will remove tape residue. You can also buy 100% acetone in gallon containers in the hardware dept of Walmart. My husband buys it that way all the time.by islandgirlsml3/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about taking carpet tape or glue off but in our store it is located in the makeup/finger nail polish isle.by jba09112/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if should take off glue or carpet tape. It is located by the nail polish in cosmeticsby jkkgilmer10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not certain on the glue, but I think it will. Not available in stores, must purchase online.by jbd88919/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt if the prouct removes carpet tape & glue, for it is not used for that purpose only to remove nail polish. I purchased this on line at Walmart.by oceanais10/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Galadrial7/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will remove acrylicsby CommunityAnswer7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart provides MSDS to our customers to assist with proper usage of the products and help our small business customers to comply with applicable regulations through this website: http://msds.walmartstores.com/ If you are unable to locate an MSDS please call 1-800-530-9923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org MSDSHelp11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (7)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $7.86