This is an extremely potent product (100% pure Acetone). I used it to clean the dried paint off of a used paint brush and this was strong enough to remove the paint completely. Tips (You may or may not know): I recommend using gloves as it feels very cold when it gets on your hands. It'll also burn you pretty bad (Like Alcohol) if you have any cuts on your hand. This product is also highly flammable so you shouldn't use it around any intense heat / sparks. Be careful with the Acetone. It can ruin certain hard wood floors, sinks, and even melt styrofoam (as said on the bottle) so be careful not to spill it. Obviously do NOT inhale the vapors. They are toxic. (Keep away from Children) Only use in a well vented area It works for me!