OGX® Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo 13 fl. oz. Bottle
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$2.69 List price $2.99Save $0.30
- Reduced Price$12.13 List price $16.51Save $4.38
- Reduced Price$11.62 List price $13.78Save $2.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Drench your dehydrated strands in this ultra-light blend of weightless hydrating coconut water, supercharged with nutrient rich electrolytes and combined with coconut oil to transform dry, parched hair into silky shiny perfection.Why You Want It... Replenishes and rejuvenates dehydrated strands with a residue free formula for weightless hydration and shine!
- Not Tested on Animals
- Zero SLS/SLES
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
Instructions: What You Do... Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with conditioner. For best results use in conjunction with other Coconut Water products.
|Hair Type:||Moisturized , Dry|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Water, coconut water, coconut oil, sodium chloride, citric acid, ammonium sulfateby Love2Shop3/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocos Nucifera Water (Coconut), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)by CommunityAnswer3/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?