ODL 22" x 64" Add On Blinds
Customers also viewed these products
- from $78.43
- Rollback$10.38 Was $12.00Save $1.62
- from $43.23
Check out these related products
- from $84.05
- Reduced Price$113.77
- Reduced Price$100.52 List price $135.88Save $35.36
- $71.72 List price $333.60Save $261.88
- from $57.99
- from $91.31
- Reduced Pricefrom $92.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $45.64
- from $156.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get contemporary door dressings that conserve energy with the 22" x 64" ODL Add On Blinds. Available in this unique cordless design, the ODL blinds are a great option for filtering light, providing privacy and adding subtle class to your living room, bedroom or kitchen. Featuring tempered safety glass for complete add-on functionality, these cordless blinds are a window treatment that is safe for use in households with children and pets. A smart buy for insulation and privacy, the top-down blinds won't swing with your door and are easy to raise, lower or tilt to suit your preference. Simple to install and maintain, the blinds are a low-care solution for your home. Add a stylish and energy efficient accent to your home's flush or raised door glass by using these 22" x 64" ODL Add On Blinds today.
ODL 22" x 64" Add On Blinds:
- Filter light, provide privacy and help promote improved energy efficiency
- Top-down blinds won't swing with your door and are easy to raise, lower or tilt to suit your preference
- Tempered safety glass and cordless design help ensure that this add-on treatment is safe for use in households with children and pets
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ADDON2264E|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are metal mini blinds.by Rudykazooty10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Metal mini blindsby Mimi2u210/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Aluminum.by HomeownerPlus10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- metal mini blindsby Katjan00110/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- thin metal bladesby meguido7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Metal mini-blinds. They fit well and move and adjust nicely, just like any type of blind. Only they are behind the glass.by Gulfshoresguy8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Mini Blindsby ivanti112/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and the raised frame attaches to the existing frame.by Rudykazooty10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a plastic frame that raises it probably about an inch. I'm not sure what you mean by construction blinds. It is a finished product; no painting required, looks and works great!by meguido8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the ones I got are raised frame. The fit over windows such as those on a back door which have raised frames around the windows. However, there are blinds for windows without raised frames, e.g., like a flat window with no frame. I've not had a need for these and am not familiar with their construction. I have noticed that the raised frame design costs about half what the non-raised frame cost.by Gulfshoresguy10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ivanti14/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The window in my door has a width of 21 inches (just the glass). Should I go with blinds with a width of 20 inches or 22 inches?
- My blinds were installed on patio doors going out to the sunroom, so I think they would be called flush mount doors. My builder was able to make these blinds fit my doors by adding a piece of molding at the bottom. The doors are about 25 years old, an odd size, and I certainly did not want to change them out. I love the blinds and they look wonderful. Easy to clean and good privacy, too.by Philanne7/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- measure to the outside of the frame. check the ODL sight for fitting guidance. The guide works perfect.by BigConsumer909/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should go for blinds with a width of 22 inches so that your glass window in the door is completely covered. Besides, the blinds with 20 inches width and 22 inches width cost just the same.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $14.87
- from $11.69
- Rollbackfrom $11.32
- Rollbackfrom $16.97
- Rollbackfrom $13.86
- Rollbackfrom $20.88
- Rollbackfrom $14.21
- Rollbackfrom $30.71
- from $19.18
- from $11.19
- Rollbackfrom $20.37
- Rollbackfrom $14.12
- Rollbackfrom $23.96
- Rollbackfrom $13.87