Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$15.74 List price $20.99Save $5.25
- Reduced Price$10.49 List price $13.99Save $3.50
- Reduced Price$26.24 List price $34.99Save $8.75
- Reduced Price$9.35 List price $15.12Save $5.77
- Reduced Price$23.99 List price $31.99Save $8.00
- Reduced Price$9.58 List price $13.72Save $4.14
- Reduced Price$10.61 List price $13.99Save $3.38
- Reduced Price$32.60 List price $49.08Save $16.48
- Reduced Price$14.02 List price $21.46Save $7.44
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.42 List price $13.99Save $2.57
- Reduced Price$21.62 List price $25.50Save $3.88
- Reduced Price$6.07 List price $7.07Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$2.79 List price $3.99Save $1.20
- Reduced Price$8.51 List price $10.64Save $2.13
- Reduced Price$15.73 List price $18.95Save $3.22
- Reduced Price$8.02 List price $9.38Save $1.36
About this item
About this item
Nutrex Hawaii Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica - 500 mg - 200 Tablets
Nutrex Hawaii Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica Description: Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina supports eye health, immune function, healthy cholesterol levels, cellular health and increased energy.
Doctors and Scientists recommend we eat five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. In real life, it doesn't always happen. That's why you need Spirulina Pacifica. Hawaiian grown natural Spirulina Pacifica supplies more concentrated vegetable nutrition than any other whole food.
Free Of Herbicide and Kosher Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Spirulina Pacifica delivers:
Antioxidant Vegetable Nutrition - Nature's richest source of carotenoids
B-Complex Vitamins - Supplies Thiamin, Riboflavin and vitamin B-12
Iron - A daily dose provides more iron than two cups of spinach
Organic Protein - Richest source in the plant world - three times that of beef
GLA - Building block for nature's anti-inflammatory As a result, Spirulina is important for anyone needing additional nourishment including dieters, athletes, convalescents and the elderly. Just six tablets a day (3 grams) will help supply the nutrients lacking in most of our diets.
Warning Text: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning of children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Do not use if seal is broken or torn.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Silica, Chicory Inulin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Instructions: 6 tablets daily with or between meals. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0338566|
|Container Type:||BOTTLE IN WRAP|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Sodium 35 mg||-2|
|Potassium 60 mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate -1 g||-1|
|Protein 2 g||4|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $3.44 Was $3.74Save $0.30
- $5.94 Was $6.48Save $0.54