Great clean pure product! It tastes a bit nutty which is hard to drink in just water but in plant milk or smoothies it's good. I stir it into a jar with some homemade almond milk then shake for a recovery drink after my workouts and runs. I searched everywhere for a hemp protein powder with no other ingredients. I really like this. I've been less sore and noticing more energy on my hard workout days.
About This Item
- NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Protein is a sustainable source of amino acids, fatty acids, protein, and edestin. One serving provides 15 grams of raw organic protein and 8 grams of fiber (32% DV).
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED: Nutiva?s all-natural cold press extraction process yields a clean, plant-based protein that's high in Omega 3 fats and antioxidants without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Protein is an ideal source of Omega 3 fats and antioxidants, just right for vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with Canadian farmers to source the world?s finest organic, non-GMO, sustainably grown hemp seeds and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Protein is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
Health Concern: Energy Support Boost Energy
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ingredients: Organic Hemp Protein
Active Ingredients: hemp
Dosage: 3 tablespoons daily
Instructions: Blend 2-4 tbsp hemp protein with 8 oz milk (almond milk is ideal) and a ripe banana. Storage: Keep container cool. Refrigerate after opening.
Fabric Care Instructions: none
Explore this item
Vitamin & Supplement Type
|PPU Quantity of Units|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed Hemp Oil, 16 Fl Oz, 15 Servings
|USA and/or Imported|
|USA and/or Imported|
3.63 x 3.63 x 7.06 Inches
Great Clean Pure
love the product, but the packaging needs tweeking
I love the hemp protein, I just wish you had better packaging for the 3 lb bag. The single zip closer has never worked on any bag the I've purchased, and I'm wondering why the problem hasn't been changed long ago.
Best Hemp Protein Powder Ever
Nutiva Hemp protein powder is the best available. I use it in my morning fruit juice & then in a green juice in the afternoon. It's an excellent way to meet your protein needs If you're a vegan or vegetarian!
Hands down this is my favorite protein powder. It tastes great and is full of fiber, too! Since I am eating more and more plant-based (as many people are) this is one of my staples. It is great for a post-workout protein boost.
Hemp protein is always on my shelf ... or in my fridge
I love Nutiva hemp protein! Usually mix it up in almond milk with half a pear - or not! Or mixed in with morning cereal. May not be for everyone, but it works for me. And I love that I can get it without the big plastic containers protein powders usually come in. Hooray Nutiva!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question