Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$14.55 List price $17.85Save $3.30
- Reduced Price$37.79 List price $41.99Save $4.20
- Reduced Price$22.95 List price $28.19Save $5.24
- Reduced Price$19.16
- Reduced Price$17.59 List price $21.99Save $4.40
- Reduced Price$20.10 List price $26.46Save $6.36
- Reduced Price$18.60 List price $28.50Save $9.90
- Reduced Pricefrom $9.99
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$35.98 List price $42.99Save $7.01
- Reduced Price$39.76 List price $47.99Save $8.23
- Reduced Pricefrom $5.80
- Reduced Price$18.19 List price $27.99Save $9.80
- Reduced Price$31.20 List price $41.60Save $10.40
- Clearance$32.11 List price $38.53Save $6.42
- Reduced Price$29.99 List price $34.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$27.49
About this item
About this item
Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein - 16 oz
Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Description:
- New Look / Same Protein
- USDA Organic
- Protein Powder
- Easy Mixing
- 15g PROTEIN per serving
- Just Hemp
- No Additives
Trust Nutiva for the freshest, best-tasting products. Imagine an organic food with 50% protein, 11% fat, 25% fiber (90% insoluble, 10% soluble), magnesium, iron and zinc. Did you know that hempseed is one of nature's most perfect super-foods?
Extremely nutritious. One serving provides 15 grams of raw organic protein and 8 grams of fiber (32% RDI). Hemp contains all 8 essential amino acids with the bonus of good-for-you essential fatty acids (2g per serving)
Planet-friendly. Do yourself - and the planet - a favor! Choose certified-organic hemp - the Earth's premier renewable resource.
A Great Protein Source. Hemp is an easily digestible high-quality plant protein with branched-chain amino acids that are vital for good health.
Why Hemp Protein is ideal. It contains 66% edestin (a bioactive globulin proteins that's easy to digest) - more than any other plant!
No Petroleum Solvents Used. Most non-organic soy proteins are processed with hexane, a harsh solvent similar to gasoline.Free Of Hexane, gluten, dairy, lactose, petroleum solvents or sweeteners. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Hemp Protein.
Instructions: Mix 2-4 tbsp of Hemp Protein with 8 oz of milk (almond milk is ideal) and a ripe banana. Storage: Keep container cool. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||16 oz (454 g)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0633800|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 g||5|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 0 mg|
|Potassium 370 mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 g||3|
|Dietary Fiber 8 g||32|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 15 g||30|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $17.56 Was $18.71Save $1.15
- Reduced Price$14.44 List price $16.44Save $2.00
- Reduced Price$13.99 List price $14.99Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$7.04 List price $9.39Save $2.35
- Reduced Price$14.91 List price $26.44Save $11.53