My daughter would not take any other teethers but as soon as my mom bought this, everything changed. This is the only thing my child will accept. I will buy again.
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
- 3 months and up
- Stays cooler longer, helping soothe sore gums.
- Multiple teething surfaces.
- BPA free.
- Multi-surfaced teether learning through play!
- For sore gums, the cool resilient bottom part of the "keys" soothes and stimulates safely.
- Colorful Shapes are easy for baby to hold and sized for maximum effectiveness as a teether and soother.
- Textured surfaces massage and stimulate gums.
- purlCE technology provides gentle cooling.
- Easy Grip design ideal for little hands
- Bright colors stimulate the senses
Luv N' Care, Ltd.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.50 x 5.88 x 7.75 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
overall looks like a good product
Great Eye Catching Teether
I originally bought this teething ring because I had accidentally melted the set I received as a baby shower gift. As I got as shipping around online I came across these, a different color pattern than the original gift but I decided to give them a try. She absolutely loves them. She began teething about a month ago at 2-1/2 months and the cooling sensation of the keys on her gums keep her calm. As soon as I plop them down in front of her she goes at it and te colors are much more attention grabbing then the ones she received before. Definitely recommended product as the plastic used is tough enough for chewing but not too hard as to hurt their gentle mouths. I would definitely pursmchase again.
Perfect for a teething baby.
Nuby Ice Gel Baby Teether Keys, Pink
Got this for grand daughter very happy with it !
I love it
My daughter loves it it her favorite
My daughter loves these keys. She's used them since she has been 6 months and loves to chew on them!
Its good but my LO doesn't like it much and it smells different and not in good way.
Paint rubs off
I purchased this tether about a month ago. This week I took the teether from my daughter and I noticed that it felt really sticky like some type of glue with a strong smell. It was the white paint coming off. This is not safe. I will be returning the teether immediately.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question