Perfect Air Purifier to rid our home of all the recent haze from fire smoke. I ordered this as a birthday gift for my husband in August, not knowing that we would be inundated by all the blowing smoke from all the recent fires this September in California. It could not have come at a better time!! Wonderful addition to help keep our indoor air quality healthy, while the outside air of our Arizona home was so polluted from all the blowing smoke coming to us from fires going on in California!
- Contaminants RemovedSmoke, Dust, Pollen, Mold, Pet Dander, Allergens, Lead, Formaldehyde, Gases, VOCs & Germs
- Coverage Area1200
- Filter Type18/8 STAINLESS-STEEL PRE-FILTER, BIO-GUARD FILTER, OZONE REMOVAL FILTER, HEPA/CARBON FILTER
- Assembled Product Weight32 lb
- Recommended UseAir Purifier
About This Item
- ELIMINATE OVER 99.96% AIRBORNE VIRUSES, BACTERIA AND MOLD FROM YOUR HOME - The OxyPure’s powerful fan draws airborne pathogens through the electrostatic Bio-Guard filter. Positive and Negative ions generated within the filter attract, trap, and ultimately destroy mold, viruses, and bacteria.
- ADVANCED AIR FILTRATION – The NuWave OxyPure’s 5-Filter System includes a stainless-steel reusable Pre-Filter (lasts for 20 years), a Bio-Guard Filter (lasts for 20 years), and an Ozone Emission Removal Filter (lasts for 20 years) as well as a combination HEPA/ Carbon Filter that lasts up to 1 year.
- BREATH EASIER – The NuWave OxyPure helps you breathe easier all day and all night by eliminating airborne allergens and pollutants that can irritate your sinuses and lungs. Use the whisper-quiet Sleep Mode at night to help promote ideal sleeping conditions. The OxyPure filters out any gases and ozone that exists in the air of your home that are common household fumes.
- SAVE MONEY & ENERGY - The NuWave OxyPure is energy-efficient. Paired with the smart-touch controls and the auto-monitoring capabilities of the OxyPure, it adjusts its strength when it needs to. Included are long-lasting, reusable filters, so costly filter replacement filters are not needed. Once the Oxypure detects poor air quality, it automatically goes to the highest fan level until the air improves.
- TOP INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS – The NuWave OxyPure is certified by the California Air Review Board (CARB), and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (Energy Star). You and your family can be secure knowing you have clean, pure air in your home from the NuWave Oxypure, backed up by an impressive 3-year manufacture warranty.
Six Odor Levels, Eco Mode, Sleep Mode, Six Fan Speeds, Air Quality and Odor Levels,
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
14.00 x 14.00 x 26.00 Inches
Excellent Air Purifier
Pleased With NUWAVE...
Love it! I'm breathing much easier and believe it or not — so is my cat! Much less cat hair floating through the air too. Visitors say my house smells brand new...
Great for pet odors
Working great with pet odors. Best purifier I've owned to date.
Worth the money spent - I Feel
Received this a week ago and have felt the difference in the house. I have c.p.o.d. and this OxyPure has make the breathing and stuffiness almost all go away, still stuffy, but do have sinus problems which medical is the main cure for that. Not breathing as hard and can sleep at night. And this purifier is rally quite, more so than the oscillating fans I use.
This unit is a little pricey, but well worth it to me for feeling better. The only draw back is the wifi only works with iphone, that's what the app will work with. Spend a little more here, you wont be disappointed.
Love my air purifier!
I've been using the NuWave OxyPure air purifier for a few weeks now and I love it! It has a very sleek design so it looks good in any room of the house. It is ready to use right out of the box with all of the filters in place. I love that it came with 3 replacement filters as well. I read the very easy to follow manual as soon as I opened the box and set it on auto, which is the main setting I use. It is easy to switch to eco friendly, sleep mode, and all of the other settings too. I feel better knowing the air pollution and airborne pathogens are eliminated in my home! I highly recommend this product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
More than I expected
I've had and still some of the best but they really don't compare with the Oxypure, it removes ozone and bacteria and viruses
DOES A GREAT LOB -- LOVE IT !!!
ALMOST GOT ANOTHER ONE ....GREAT MACHINE!!
Good air Quality at a Cost with Cold Air
You can tell that it increases the quality of the air in the room. The downsides are that it is a bit noisy and exhausts cold air. Since the seasons we need it the most are Fall and Winter, this becomes a negative and we believe it will drive up our Winter heating costs.
NuWave air purifier
It is a nice looking unit with good features. It stopped working in 2 days after purchase. Made a horrible noise. For the price, it needed to work without problems for years. We returned it for credit.
I bought mine a few months ago. Came home from work today and it's dead. Unplugged for several minutes, cleaned filter, still nothing.
Up until today , I thought it was great! Now, not do much. This is too expensive to only work a few months!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question