Customers also viewed these products
- from $4.98
- $25.25 Was $29.71Save $4.46
- $17.69 Was $18.76Save $1.07
- from $7.44
- $13.64 Was $14.97Save $1.33
- $16.69 Was $19.07Save $2.38
- $14.53 Was $15.48Save $0.95
NuGiant Wireless Remote Control Wall Outlet
Check out these related products
- Clearance$3.55 List price $4.17Save $0.62
- Clearance$4.42 List price $5.17Save $0.75
- Clearance$3.76 List price $4.41Save $0.65
- Clearance$4.81 List price $5.64Save $0.83
- Reduced Price$18.49 List price $22.97Save $4.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
NuGiant Wireless Remote Control Wall Outlet:
- Indoor/outlet receptacle
- Controls independent 120V 60Hz standard AC remote switch outlet
- 100' Wireless Transmission Range
- Learning function to control multiple outlets by single transmitter
- Controls up to 1625W
- Uses FCC-approved Radio Frequency Technology
- Power on indication LED
- Timer setting: 1/3/6/9 Hours
- Battery type: use only A23 12V alkaline
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Coverage Area:||100 ft On-Axis|
|Compatible Devices:||Wall Outlets|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||34001|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.76 x 7.28 x 8.27 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Excellent Product !... Answer: As to my Knowledge I say NO ! As you Already Know... the product comes with Only one control module and only one plug-in switch, therefore you must Use 3 Different Units !.. One Per Outlet !by LightningFreshO8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Ivypois2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions came with the remote control to "train" it to another plug in switch, so you could use 1 remote for 2 or more pug in switches, However, I do not know if the plug in switches are sold without the remote controllers.by 1SavyConsumer2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It will Work, Only if Both of the Recliners are on One Outlet, If the Recliners are Plugged into Two Separate Outlets....the Only Possible Solution is to Plug a Two Outlet Adapter, into the "NuGiant Unit, And that is Only Possible if Both of the Recliners do NOT Exceed 120VAC, 60 Hz, 13A inductive ! !by LightningFreshO8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure what you are asking. You may need two plugins but you can use one remote for multiple plugins.by Ivypois2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not Possible... As you can Plainly See.... the Unit Only has One 3 Prong Male Plug! As to my Electrical Knowledge... No Such Animal Exists !by LightningFreshO8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not been able to figure out how to change the frequency of the remotes. There are no switches or jumpers in the remotes, so unless you get lucky and buy 3 remotes of the same frequency, no.by okewlie8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$4.04 Was $4.88Save $0.84
- $7.99 Was $11.44Save $3.45
- Reduced Price$16.37 List price $31.49Save $15.12
- $11.04 Was $12.95Save $1.91
- $4.77 Was $5.36Save $0.59
- Rollback$2.40 Was $2.89Save $0.49