My wife bought this for our sons room. It's his first adult styled bedroom set. It arrived in two boxes. It was pretty simple to set up. It's surprisingly sturdy, no wobbles at all. So far so good. I like the upholstered backboard, its both decorative and practical.
About This Item
DHP Novara Full Faux Leather Upholstered Bed with Headboard, Black:
- Contemporary Style
- Lavish, padded faux leather upholstery
- Sturdy wood frame construction
- Metal side rails for guaranteed stability and durability
- Center metal rail and leg for added support
- Faux leather upholstered side rails included
- Includes 24 wooden slats to provide support and comfort
- Does not require a box spring or additional foundation
- Button tufted high-profile headboard - 27"H
- Low-profile footboard - 13"H
- Surface wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Accommodates one standard full-size mattress (75" x 54")
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
- Easy assembly required
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model# 5567198
- Bed Dimensions: 80.5"W x 57"D x 40"H
- Weight limit: 450lbs
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Arrives in 2 boxes - may arrive on separate dates
- Box 1 dimensions: 58"L x 39.5"W x 4"H; weight: 40.5 lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 76.5"L x 13"W x 5"H; weight: 65 lbs
- Additional size available: Queen
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Novara Full Faux Leather Upholstered Bed with Headboard, Black
Customer reviews & ratings
Rich feel, decent price
This bed was a pleasure to put together. Really great quality with easy, complete instructions.
I was afraid that this bed wouldn't hold up but it is doing a pretty good job. The only thing that was a pain was the assembly. Some of the holes were not aligned properly!
I love this bed
I absolutely love this bed. It was a great purchase and definitely worth the money and wait. However, the setting up process was horrible. It was very difficult to align everything. I do have a few screws that are not being used because of how hard it was to put them in. The bed is still sturdy enough without those screws. But I am satisfied with the bed.
The bed is generally well-made, particularly the upholstered head- and foot-boards and side rails. I also like the structural steel members on the sides and steel center support. The wooden slats are the the weak link. The laminated wood is soft, not well-milled and lacks any topcoat/finish. I am concerned about how long they will hold up. One already got broken and another has cracks. I requested replacements for two that were damaged, along with a few plastic parts. I received two slats, (which have a different curvature) but have yet to receive the plastic items. One item of personal preference: the assembled bed could stand to be an inch or a bit more off the floor, meaning having taller feet. It was difficult to tell from the photos exactly how low to the floor it actually is. It has a nice appearance, however, with the vinyl seeming to be of good quality. I especially liked how easy it was to order from the web site and get it delivered to my home. A+ on that!
The bed is very nice looking. It arrived in two boxes just like described. It was packaged very well to protect the faux leather fabric. The only bad thing I have to say about this bed is the side rail on the right side of the bed did not line up correctly with the holes in the headboard. I was only able to get 1 of 3 screws in, but it's still pretty sturdy. If it wasn't for this problem I definitely would have been able to put this bed together alone, and given this product 5 stars.
I purchased this bed about 5 weeks ago, and the bed frame is actually nice looking, and I like the thickness of the foot board. I purchase it for my teenage daughters room, and the bottom boards fall out due to the metal support bar that is underneath in the middle. I would suggest that they put 2 additional metal poles underneath for more support. The metal pole standing alone isn't strong enough it moves back and forth causing the rail that's holding it upright in the middle to open up and that allows the metal pole to move back and forth when it shouldn't. I wish I could attach a picture so that yo could see what I'm talking about. I'm ordering a new bed, and also keep in mind that the 1 year limited warranty is only good for about 3 months. Lucky for me I was having issues 4 weeks in. I wish I could keep the bed because I really like it, but I know that it would only get worse unless i add bricks to the bed.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question