Customers also viewed these products
- $59.98 Was $69.95Save $9.97
- Rollback$69.99 Was $99.95Save $29.96
- $19.99 Was $24.24Save $4.25
Check out these related products
- Clearance$31.22 List price $50.35Save $19.13
- $34.99 List price $40.50Save $5.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Norpro 1 gal Stainless Steel Compost Keeper lets you create nutrient-rich compost for your garden. All you have to do is toss in your cooking scraps and wait. This countertop compost bin has a filter in the lid to keep odors inside. Its stainless steel body and handle provide durability and rust resistance so you can use it for a long time.
Norpro 1 gal Stainless Steel Compost Keeper:
- Compost crock
- Stainless steel finish looks good on kitchen countertops
- Easy organic recycling
- Store peelings, egg shells, coffee grounds, greens, clippings and vegetable scraps for transfer to your garden composter
- Kitchen compost crock includes a filter in the lid to keep compost odorless
- Sturdy stainless steel handle
- Stainless steel body
- 1 gal capacity
|Volume Capacity:||1 gal|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||94|
|Features:||stores compost up to one week before transferring to your composter , dishwasher safe , stainless steel handle design , comes with one 3-month filte , wont stain or absorb odors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 7.75 x 7.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a stainless steel finish.by CommunityAnswer4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?