Relative easy to put together using home tools (screwdrivers, pliers, wrench). Needed the help of a second person to hold materials during some parts of assembly. No YouTube video available for this specific model and instruction book for the console did not exactly resemble the unit we received. Took 4+ hours to complete the task. Treadmill shipped in one large box with walking base pre-assembled... but is very heavy, though pretty easy to move via its wheels over our tile floor once assembled. Speed of treadmill about 1 mph faster indicated console setting; incline works well. Walking base is shorter (5 inches) than full-size treadmill, but that is no issue. Not noisy. For us (67 years old) it is a great machine and thus far (30 days...) is working out great in our slow but steady physical fitness regime.
About This Item
Experience iFit Personal Training
- Top Trainers: iFit brings some of the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the perfect coach for you
- Global Workouts: Embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio Classes: Participate in virtual boutique studio classes
- Personalized Workouts: Three personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your equipment every day
- Activation Required: Redeem your 1-Year iFit Membership* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home
- *Credit Card Required - After free membership period expires, your iFit membership will auto-renew with fee. Cancel anytime.
7" Interactive Touchscreen Display
- Follow your favorite iFit trainer through exciting studio and global workouts on this immersive display.
- Easily track your speed, time elapsed, estimated calorie burn, and other important workout stats
2.75 CHP Smart-Response Motor
- Designed and engineered for a powerful variety of workouts, this industry-leading 2.5 CHP motor moves you through speed, endurance, and interval training
- *Continuous Horsepower ("CHP") is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
18" x 50" Commercial Tread Belt
- Providing a wide running surface, this commercial tread belt was designed for runners under 6 feet tall
Auto-Adjusting Incline Control
- Take your treadmill up to a 10% incline grade for realistic hill training from the comfort of home
- With iFit, your trainer can digitally adjust your incline as you run to mimic real-world terrain or meet the recommended workout requirements - delivering a fully-optimized, hands-off experience every time
10 MPH OneTouch Speed Controls
- Run up to 10 MPH with the touch of a button.
- iFit technology allows your trainer to digitally adjust your treadmill speed so you don’t have to fumble with buttons as you focus on your training
SpaceSaver Design with Easy-Lift Assist
- Use your space on your terms with the innovative SpaceSaver Design. Simply fold your treadmill deck up and out of the way when you’re finished with your run
Advanced Comfort Features
- Adjustable deck cushioning allows you to customize your workout for minimized joint impact or a realistic road-running feel
- An integrated fitness tray is the perfect place to store a water bottle so you can stay hydrated as you train
300 lb. Weight Capacity
10-Year Frame Warranty
1-Year Motor Warranty
1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 57" x 33.5" x 66"
Folded Product Footprint
- 62.5" x 33.5" x 34"
Model #: NTL59619
Cancer/Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Fun to run in places all over the world!
I've had this treadmill for two weeks now. Overall it is a great value for the listed price. It's been awesome, no issues. It took 2 people to lift it to my basement. I assembled it in about two hours. 90% of it I could do by myself, 10% of it I needed another set of hands. It has been a sturdy treadmill so far. I'm 5'11" and 200 lbs and it holds me no problem. I really like the one year iFit family membership that was included with the treadmill. It has been fun to go on hikes in the Grand Canyon, and run on the streets of Italy. The trainer will walk you through it all. The machine automatically inclines and changes speeds as the terrain changes. If you can't keep up, or you need a break, just override the speed/incline with the touch of one button. I love the shortcut speed controls. Just one button to go from 6mph to 2mph and then one button to go back to 6mph. The startup each time using it is a little slow, maybe one minute, and you need good internet connection, or your workout can cut out on you. I purchased a wifi extender and put it closer to the room the treadmill is in because this is the first time needing wifi in that area of my house. Since then it's been great. It folds up easily saving about 3 feet of space. It's the perfect first piece to my soon to be finished exercise room. My kids love going on walks with the trainers. The kids aren't old enough to use all the functions, so I put them on at a slow pace and let them use it too. I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
Great treadmill with iFit capabilities!
I have loved having this treadmill in my home. The iFit capabilities are great. There are many different options of workouts within the app ranging from brisk walks to runs and HIIT workouts. The Hawaii walks are beautiful. The treadmill is user friendly. The screen is easy to function and gives detailed workout details (time, pace/mile, etc.). The incline movement is smooth and gradual and the track provides a smooth run. I also enjoy the tablet attachment for reading, movies, etc. As far as assembly goes, it took us a few hours. You'll want two people to help but it isn't difficult. Overall a great product, I would definitely recommend. I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
I love my treadmill ; I have had it and have been using it a little over a week; and have used it almost everyday . It is really sturdy and able to hold weight ; the iFit that it comes with is amazing it pushes and motivates you to keep going . To set it up I didn't indeed need another person and it took us a few hours but nothing undoable . My treadmill is the exact one in the pictures .