Nordic Ware Poached Egg/Omelet Skillet
Customers also considered
- $10.61 Was $12.42Save $1.81
- $24.29 Was $35.97Save $11.68
- $13.13 Was $14.41Save $1.28
- Reduced Price$7.56
- $23.33 Was $29.39Save $6.06
- $15.32 Was $19.88Save $4.56
- Reduced Price$31.47 List price $85.50Save $54.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create tasty egg dishes using this Nordic Ware Omelet Pan. This skillet features a non-stick cooking surface that requires little to no oil or fats. It also has a durable aluminized steel exterior that will maintain an even temperature during cooking to prevent hot spots. Cleanup is simple and quick and only requires soap and warm water. The Nordic Ware skillet is a divided multipurpose pan that can be used to poach up to three eggs at a time with the provided insert. You can also choose to make a single fluffy omelet by placing beaten eggs into each section of the pan, topping with your chosen fillings and then cooking. The egg omelet pan allows you to effortlessly create tasty breakfast and brunch dishes for family and friends. This easy-to-use cookware is an ideal choice for anyone from a beginner home chef to a professional cook. The Nordic Ware omelet pan is designed to meet strict standards for performance and durability.
Nordic Ware Poached Egg Omelet Skillet:
- Aluminized steel with nonstick insert
- Poach up to three eggs or make an omelet
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10627|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you put the egg mixture in both sides, let it cook a bit then load your fillings (cheese, meats, veggies, etc.) in the bottom (the side with the handle) wait till the egg mixture firms up then just flip the lid closed. You may want to flip it over to check if the other side is browned to your preference.by Calibabs7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes of courseby jjmetz7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES. BEND AND FLIP TO COOK THE OTHER SIDE OF THE OMELETby BIGDISAPPOINTED7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby FOODMAGIC12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Tja250710/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the pan is hinged in the middle and closes on itselfby justbob10004/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it doesby quiltinnana5/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the skillet folds in half in order for you to cook a omelet or poach your eggs.by An anonymous customer4/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pan and cups are made of aluminum with a non-stick coating.by Calibabs6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I THOUGHT IT WAS TEFLON, BUT I GUESS NOT GOOD TEFLON SINCE MINE BURNT IN A SPOT AND STICK IN THAT SPOT FROM THE FIRST TIME I USED IT.by BIGDISAPPOINTED6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I DON'T THINK SO.by BIGDISAPPOINTED10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's a pretty basic skillet. It is coated with tefflon.by Tja25071/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $34.62
- from $23.96
- from $33.62
- Reduced Price$31.48 List price $50.37Save $18.89
- from $38.00
- from $22.00