Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $28.82
- Reduced Pricefrom $29.35
- Reduced Pricefrom $34.00
- from $31.77
- Reduced Pricefrom $14.25
- Reduced Pricefrom $13.99
- from $39.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Nordic Ware Cast Aluminum Ebelskiver Pan you can delight your friends and family with traditional filled Danish pancakes. Made of heavy-duty cast aluminum, it heats up quickly and evenly to offer consistent cooking and the nonstick interior makes flipping the cooked pancakes easy and clean up simple. The sturdy handles have a notch at the end for hanging while ensuring easy handling and turns out seven Ebelskivers at once, so you don't have to cook several batches for your tasty breakfast. It is durable, cooks evenly and will produce the most delicious treats. This Nordic Ware Danish ebelskiver pan is easy to use and makes a yummy breakfast or snack that is ideal for your favorite jam, jelly, or syrup. You can serve unfilled or make with cooked apples inside making it a unique addition to any breakfast table. This Nordic Ware Cast Aluminum Ebelskiver Pan makes a fun addition to your cooking accessories and also makes a wonderful gift.
Nordic Ware Danish Ebelskiver Pan:
- Ebelskiver pan for cooking traditional Danish filled pancake balls
- Cooks 7 Ebelskivers at once
- Nordic Ware ebelskiver filled pancake pan features heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Superior nonstick finish for easy release and cleanup
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1740|
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Features:||more fruit , which give you a more interesting and tasty breakfast choice. Serve the Danish pancakes with flavored syrups , Nordic Ware Ebleskiver Pan for Danish Pancakes makes traditional stuffed breakfast puffs that allow you to use your choice of fruits , cheeses , tasty plate in the morning. , or even chocolates , meats , or simply dust with confectioner's sugar to give your family and friends a beautiful|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 9.63 x 2.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this pan have a flat bottom? I have looked at other pans and there has been some mention of them not sitting properly on a gas burner.
- The edge of the pan sits on the burner, but the center of it is scooped in with all of the divets for the batter. So I'd say it isn't flat. I use it on a electric burner.by ackermantg3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular pan does not have a flat bottom. I have a gas range and it sits perfectly atop the burner.by einnaj1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It sits perfectly on a gas burner and each section cooks evenly.by jblh4/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the bottom has 7 semi-circular bulges like an egg crate, but each separate bulge has a flat bottom. Anyway, the standard gas burner has a 8-1/2" by 8-1/2" grate, which usually has 8 prongs. The Ebelsiver pan (9" diameter) sits on the grate prongs, so the pan will not tip over, even if put on the grate carelessly or hurriedly.by Ramon14/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a gas stove and used it and it worked perfectly. I was worried about that as well but it wasn't a problem.by stuffedpancakes4/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom is not flat but mine does not have any problem lying flat on the gas burner. This was a concern of mine as well before I purchased the pan.by bonica4/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I use it on a flat top.by ten4dinner3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, works great!by ackermantg8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $17.75 List price $22.23Save $4.48
- Reduced Price$59.88 List price $149.99Save $90.11
- $19.99 List price $49.99Save $30.00