Customers also considered
- Rollback$12.36 Was $14.96Save $2.60
- $36.00 List price $47.50Save $11.50
- $21.23 Was $24.21Save $2.98
- $20.66 Was $22.98Save $2.32
- $30.00 List price $36.50Save $6.50
- $12.49 Was $14.97Save $2.48
- $9.80 Was $13.99Save $4.19
- $8.34 Was $11.17Save $2.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bake a beautiful bundt cake with crisp, clean geometric patterns. This cake pan is made from cast aluminum with a nonstick interior coating, allowing for sharp detail and easy release every time.
- Cast aluminum bundt cake pan
- Geometric patterns
- Nonstick interior coating
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Recommended Use:||Browning , Baking|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||53624|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 12 inchesby nannypresents6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 9.2 x 9.2 x 3.8 inches ; weight 1.6 poundsby Mapado9/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not normal sized bundt pan - very small!by Jeremiah410/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It took a complete Duncan Himes cake mix with no problem. I used a Lemon Supreme 18.25 oz mix. It looked like it may even hold up to another couple of ounces to fill the edge design of the pan. Watch the package weight, as the manufacturers are cutting the ounces on a lot of products lately. If you wanted to fill the edge design on the pan for a special occassion, I'd use 2 boxes and fill the pan a little more and use a 2nd pan for the extra batter, to cook and keep for yourself or put in the freezer. (The pan messures 9" in diameter and 3 3/4" high.by Bundtbaker10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10 Cupby Mapado11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It holds a Duncan Hines 18.25 oz cake mix, no problem! 9" in diameter and 3 3/4" high.by Bundtbaker7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 10-cupsby Bubba44/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this pan have the PLATINUM finish? I understand it is Nordicware's better non-stick line?
- This pan does not feature the platinum finish. For the platinum finish, you would need to purchase any piece of the Anniversary bakeware.by CommunityAnswer10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $30.01
- from $32.96
- from $34.72