Consider these popular products
- Reduced Pricefrom $89.00
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $99.99
- Rollbackfrom $55.68
- from $59.88
- Rollback$39.89 Was $44.97Save $5.08
- from $27.99
- Rollback$89.00 Was $99.00Save $10.00
No Tools Assembly Corner Desk, Espresso
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create extra workspace in any room or office with this attractive corner desk. The spacious desktop provides plenty of room for your monitor and other necessities. Best of all, it assembles in minutes without the use of tools or hardware. Each piece locks the preceding piece in place, making this desk not only easy to put together, but extremely strong.
- Corner desk measures: 47" x 47"
- Provides plenty of desktop workspace and leg space
- Constructed of ash veneers with a rich Espresso finish
- Patented FunToAssemble furniture takes just minutes to put together
- Each piece locks the preceding piece in place for extra strength
- All pieces are finished on both sides and reversible
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CDEM-110|
|Home Decor Style:||Modern|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.13 x 46.62 x 32.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What are the dimensions of the box? I'm wondering if it will fit in my car if I use site to store.
- the box is about 50" x 50" or so. A car could get it, but only if it has BIG cargo space. The other thing to keep in mind is that it is listed at about 108 lbs. Take a friend. Let the associates load it in the vehicle, and use help and dollies to get it in the house.by Magda1ene10/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DO NOT try to pick this up with your car! You will waste your gas money, I found that out. Ask a friend with a truck!by darthmandar4/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is plenty of desktop space for sure... as far as shelf space, its not much but does hold a lot. Of course, most of my things are contained in boxes and such. Buying a desk organizer would probably be beneficial.by darthmandar4/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 6' 1" and I fit comfortably in it. Look for a chair which gives you the most flexibility in adjustments to be sure it is a good fit. This is definitely an adult desk.by Robert78111/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?