About this item
About this item
Paperback, Createspace Independent Pub, 2012, ISBN13 9781481025560, ISBN10 1481025562
No Brats Allowed gives parents the magical keys and magnifying glass to find that fine inner part of a child that is hidden within. Through a series of vignettes, we get to look into the child's mind and see what they were and are thinking. These real-life stories will help adults to demystify and dive into the inner musings and the inner world of the child. They illuminate and demonstrate the depth and maturity of a child's mind and the incredible insights that children have from the beginning.
This book offers just the beginning touches on parenthood and on what I hope will become for you an in-depth understanding of your child. Remember, the formula is simple:
* Remember how you felt as a kid and take into consideration that these little people are very aware and smart right out of the gate. The more you expect from your kids and the more they expect from themselves, keeping it realistic for their age, the greater and farther they will reach.
* This is a journey of mutual respect, honesty and love. Capture each opportunity to express this and more, all while having fun as you accomplish this mighty mission.
* Work together on this journey. No one can get there alone, so you might as well enjoy each other.
* Never take your loved ones for granted. End each day with a hug and kiss full of love.
* Listen to your heart and soul and you will know what to do. Remember, you are the parent.
Sit back, enjoy, laugh and cry with me and my families' narration. Although I consider us to be a "normal" family, those that know us well might say that's just a little off. Well, every family has its quirks. Read the book with the enjoyment of simple entertainment and day-to-day events portrayed, but with real tests and lessons learned to last a lifetime.
It doesn't take a Ph.D. to raise a child, the secret formula is simple and you have just found one of the keys
|Number of Pages:||286|
|Publisher:||Createspace Independent Pub|
|Publication Date:||November, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 0.65 Inches|
Ask a question