Consider these popular products
Catalina Women's Swim Shorts
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a swimwear separate that's ready for the beach with the Catalina Women's Swim Shorts. Made with a quick-drying poly-blend and fully lined, the women's black swim shorts are a stylish addition to your swimming wardrobe. Designed with a practical built-in brief liner, these women's board shorts can be paired with a bikini top, halter or tankini to make a complete swim ensemble. Solid colored for maximum wear opportunities, you can combine the Catalina Women's Swim Shorts with any swimsuit top for a color matched set or accessorize it according to you style. The women's black swim shorts have an adjustable front tie and elastic waistband that extends beyond the bikini line for modest coverage. With its sporty, feminine silhouette, these board shorts are sure to become a summer favorite. You'll love the hidden button for easy dressing. Whether worn with a swim top or tee, you'll face the summer in style. If you need a swimsuit bottom that's easy to wear and accessorize, consider adding the Catalina Women's Swim Shorts to your wardrobe.
Catalina Women's Swim Shorts:
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Microfiber women's board shorts
- Built-in brief liner
- Elastic back waistband
- Functional front tie
- Front pockets
- Hidden button
- Mix and match with bikini pieces
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold Wash with Like Colors. Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low. Low Iron On Reverse.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Shell: 100%Polyester Lining: 95%Polyester 5%Spandex|
|Clothing Size:||S (4-6)|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Inseam 3 1/2 " on Mediumby RBee11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4"by casa4kids5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inseam is about four inches.by allig125/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the inseam is 4".by Rocknpines5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 to 4 inchesby luv2emb4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say 18+ because I am a 14/16 and it was way too big for me and I am very hippie.by collegegirl836/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 16W or 18 regular and the XL fits me perfectly.by daysanew6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a med is a 8-10 so I would think XL would be 14-16by blacktiger36/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 18by Mymoney016/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Elastic across the back from sidesby RBee11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Elastic only on the back, no stretch in the front.by SleepBsweet5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- back half is elastic, front zips with button closure at top. Decorative lace up covers buttons.by casa4kids5/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have elasticity in the waist band and drawstrings to pull the waist to the desired waist size. Would be very comfortable. I noticed they ran small for the size advertised. I usually take a medium that is usually a 12-14. These medium were 10-12.by luv2emb5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?