No Boundaries Juniors Lace Back Belted Peplum Top
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This No Boundaries Juniors Lace Back Belted Peplum Top might be the perfect top. The peplum shape combined with the lace detail on the back gives this top a feminine touch. Pair this with skinny jeans and heels for the perfect date night outfit.
No Boundaries Juniors Lace Back Belted Peplum Top:
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||95% Polyester / 5% Spandex|
|Size:||S , RockNRed|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO THE ENTIRE BACK IS NOT LACE SO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR BRAby COCO692/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mary, the lace is only the top no you can't see your bra .I would get them before there gone and great price.hope that helps . mudd13by mudd131/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No..just a small segment has lace, across the upper top part(from shoulder to shoulder) of the top..it did not show any of my braissere..as the lace is just above it..at least on me that's how it is. It's a really cute top..light-weight and comfortable.by DiverseDiva1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i agree wit the other answer, it's only on the upper part of the blouse, like half circle,or U, it's prettyby SONNE311/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the lace covers just the top half of the shirt, not the whole way down, and you can't really see your braby Redheadsrule1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?