Consider these popular products
No Boundaries Juniors Knit Seamless Cropped Legging, 2-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pair these summer-friendly No boundaries juniors knit seamless cropped leggings with tunic tops and denim jackets for a day at school. Layer under tops and boots for a hang out with friends. Pick from the sets available.
No Boundaries Juniors Knit Seamless Cropped Legging, 2-Pack:
- Pack of 2
- Seamless and tagless
- Elastic waistband
- Cropped length
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle, non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, remove promptly, low iron.
Explore this item
|Color:||Red , Pink|
|Fabric Content:||94% NYLON 6% SPANDEX|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. It says that this is a two pack? So does it come with 2 of the same color or do i get to pick two different colors?
- SAME color, they come two to a pack, prepacked. It would certainly have been nice to get two colors as my pink ones are VERY hot neon pink. They're pretty, but I really don't need two pink ones.by Gingerkittykitty6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes with the same color, that is if you get both items...!!!!!!!!!!by blueeyes66064/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered these and they came prepacked with two in a pack; the same color. So I wouldn't think you could get two different colors. I got the pink which was REALLY bright pink. Pretty, but limits what I can wear it with and I'm more comfortable just wearing them around the house. I think I'll get a more neutral color next time.by Gingerkittykitty6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no....your lucky if you get both anywaysby blueeyes66063/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got a large, and I really should have gotten a medium. I am average sized at 5'6" 120 lbs and they come almost to my ankles but not quite. I think a medium would be mid calf length. They are VERY stretchy, so even if you get a size too small, you could get them on. I just measured my large, (have already washed them, they did great), and they are 18 1/2 inches from crotch to hem. Hope this helps.by Gingerkittykitty6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost to the ankle. It was advertised as just below the knee, though. Another reason I was disappointed.by cmww4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?