Iâve been playing Mario since i was a little girl, i basically grew up with him, this game is amazing (and a bit funny to me ð) and i love every minute of this game
About This Item
Join Mario on a massive, globe-trotting 3D adventure and use his incredible new abilities to collect Moons so you can power up your airship, the Odyssey, and rescue Princess Peach from Bowser's wedding plans! This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure—the first since 1996's beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002's Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine—is packed with secrets and surprises, and with Mario's new moves like cap throw, cap jump, and capture, you'll have fun and exciting gameplay experiences unlike anything you've enjoyed in a Mario game before. Get ready to be whisked away to strange and amazing places far from the Mushroom Kingdom!
System Requirements: Supported Platforms: Nintendo – Switch
Nintendo account required for game activation and installation
· Explore 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and several ways to interact with environments
· Mario's new friend, Cappy, lets you master new moves like cap throw, cap jump and capture
· Visit astonishing new locales, such as the skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans
· Hand a Joy-Con controller to a friend to enjoy simultaneous multiplayer: Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Mario’s new ally Cappy.
· Unlock even more features with the exclusive new amiibo figures - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser dressed in their wedding outfits
Explore this item
|Video Game Platform|
|Video Game Collection|
Country of Origin - Components
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Super Mario Odyssey, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, 045496590741
|Action & Adventure|
|6.7 x 0.43 x 4.13 Inches|
Awesome adventure-style game
Super fun and immersive game. The challenges and levels are difficult enough and the story is long enough that you can easily spend 50+ hours total on the game but still feel relaxed when playing. Graphics are also incredible.
Game works perfect! Highly recomend.
Got our grandson for christmas last year and he loves it!
Kids love it, hours of family entertainment.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question