Similar items in stock
- $11.74 Was $16.00Save $4.26
Nintendo 3DS, Flame Red (3DS)
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect on compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Nintendo 3DS Flame Red includes two screens. The bottom touch screen of the 3DS Red makes use of a telescoping stylus that is stored in the unit itself. The top screen displays 3D visuals to the naked eye. Looking at the screen is like peering through a window into a world where characters and objects have true depth. The system also has a 3D Depth Slider that lets players select the level of 3D they enjoy the most. The 3D effect can be ratcheted up to the highest level, scaled back to a more moderate setting or even turned off completely, depending on the preference of the user.
Nintendo 3DS Flame Red Features:
- 3D Upper Screen, Touch Lower Screen, New input & controls, Inward-Facing Camera, 3D Depth Slider, Wireless Switch, Dual Outward-Facing Cameras, Augmented Reality (AR) Games and built-in applications, Circle Pad, Gyro Sensor, Motion Sensor and Pedometer
- Accessories included: Charging Cradle, AC Adapter, Nintendo 3DS Stylus, six AR Cards for use with augmented reality games, 2 GB SD Card for storing photos, music and downloadable content
|Display Technology:||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Processor Speed:||133 MHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Battery Life:||8 Hour|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo 3DS|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CTRSRAAA|
|RAM Memory:||128 MB|
|Power Type:||AC Adapter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.00 x 48.00 x 72.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Popice998/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- their all the same!by loucarisma8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only difference that we know of is the color.by kcirishcream8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. every 3ds is the same thing, only diffrence is colorby skippypower8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not have 2 cards. it has one. it said it has A card that has 2 gigabytes of memory.by ILoveVideoGames12348/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - color is just personal preference.by RJS20128/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use any ds gamesby SBAQ8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use regular ds games.by kcirishcream4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ANY 3DS AND DS GAMES BUT NOT GAMEBOY U HVE 2 BUY THOSE IN THE GAMESHOP IN THE SYSTEM ITSELFby nintendo3dsgurl8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any ds gamesby TexasMommy19708/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BOTHby JET128/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play original DS games on the 3DS. The Nintendo 3DS is backwards compatible with nearly the entire library of Nintendo DS games. The only games that do not work are the ones that use accessories in the gameboy advance slot. (Examples include the guitar hero games.)by elbongo8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no GBA port to insert any GameBoy Advanced Games.by BluRayPlayer5/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not.by Heidhummer4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, it does not.by vettra474/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only games downloaded from the Nintendo shop, not the GBA cartridges, Here is a link for more info http://www.geek.com/articles/games/how-to-play-gba-and-ds-games-at-their-native-resolution-on-the-3ds-20111219/by sandman873/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Popice992/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?