The Ninja coffee bar is an excellent machine.. It has exceeded my expectations .. I can't wait to delve right in and start creating some amazing coffee drinks !!
About This Item
- Ninja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe and Auto-iQ? One Touch Intelligence
- Choose a size Brew directly into your favorite cup or travel mug or make a half carafe or full carafe.
- Choose a brew Classic Brew, Rich Brew, Over Ice Brew and Specialty Brew. Make a variety of delicious hot, iced and frozen blended coffeehouse-style drinks.
- Auto-iQ One Touch Intelligence Delivers the perfect amount of water at just the right time for the size and brew type you select. No need to measure the water or refill after every single serve brew.
- Glass carafe and precise temp warming plate Automatically adjusts the temperature to keep your coffee at the ideal drinking temperature with a 2-hour auto shutoff.
- Programmable delay brew Program a brew up to 24 hours in advance.
- Ninja Easy Frother Perfect for making frothed milk to create your favorite specialty drink from flat whites to cappuccinos.
- 40-recipe book Learn how to make a Flat White, Cappuccino, Iced Vanilla Latte, Mochaccino and more.
- Removable water reservoir Easy to fill and clean with removable flip-top lid.
- Dishwasher-safe parts The removable water reservoir and permanent filter are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Carafe Capacity 10 cups
- Beverages Brewed Coffee
- Brew Time 8.3 minutes
- Auto Shut-Off
- Product Width 12 inches
- Product Length 11 inches
- Product Height 14.75 inches
- Product Weight 10 pounds
- Cord Length 29 inches
- Voltage 120 volts
- Wattage 1450 watts
- Color Category Silver Color Stainless Steel/Black
- What's Included 40-recipe book Coffee Bar Brewer Coffee scoop Glass carafe Ninja Easy Frother Owner's manual Reusable permanent filter
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
Take an interactive tour
Customer reviews & ratings
The ninja coffee bar is a great machine !
My coffee ninja
Best coffee pot I've ever had ..Walmart were fast with my delivery and provided great service online
so far ao good
excellent packaging and super quick shipping
I have really enjoyed my new coffee maker!
I love the different size options, the ability to adjust the strength of the coffee, the specialty and cold brew options. I love the ability to schedule my morning coffee.The coffee stays warm on the warming plate. I was so sick of using K cups and the reusable K cups just did not make a good cup of coffee on my Keurig, so it was time for a change!
It does what it said it does
It is great mechanics and does what it is said it does
Glad I went for it!
So spending this kind of money on a coffee maker seemed insane. I always envied my friends that had the Kuerig. I saved up and went for it. Once unpacked I immediately glanced over the instruction manual. 1st thing I noticed was a drip / no drip lever. This allows you to stop mid brew to pour yourself a cup without it spilling all over. The maker actually will not continue until you switch it back to drip. A reminder beep quickly makes you react. There is a cup, thermos, 1/2 carafe and full carafe option. When 1/2 and full carafe option is brewed the warming plate automatically turns on. The water carafe, which I love because you just slid it out and fill it with no messy pouring, has the appropriate levels marked on it depending on what size you are brewing. Though the maker knows how much water each option needs so you can just keep it filled at all times. There is of course a delay brew so you can wake up to fresh brewing coffee. The frother is pretty amazing as well. The manuals that come with this brewer tell you everything you need to know. They tell you how much coffee you should use depending on what strength of coffee you'd like, how to use each brew (reg,rich,ice or specialty) and an entire recipe book of different specialty drinks you can create. My first attempt was a specialty cappacino. I warmed up milk in microwave, frothed it, poured it in mug then added suggested coffee to reusable filter and hit the button. It actually stopped mid way to "layer". Pretty cool and super strong. That's a woke up late gotta wake up fast cup of coffee! Once you play with the different strengths you learn what you like, if you are going to use more or less coffee, more or less creamer, ect. I love this thing and can't wait to show it off to my Kuerig friends!
Easy and fun to make your own coffee at home
I received the Ninja Coffee Bar through my blog to review in exchange for my honest opinion. This is an expensive coffee maker but it comes with a recipe book. You can create hot and cold coffee drinks as well as coffee treats! There are so many recipes to try! The machine is very easy to set up and use! I was surprised how light the entire machine is. Compared to my other "one cup brewer" it is much lighter in weight. I only noticed this because I had to carry the Ninja Coffee Bar to the counter to set up. I set up the Ninja Coffee Bar on the kitchen table just because I have more space on my table than my countertop. I love that this set comes with everything I need, such as the measuring spoons, reusable filter and more! By the way, before I received this, I was worried I would need special coffee or K-Cups. You do not need anything special. You can use your OWN coffee! No need to buy the expensive individual cups!
Quickly brews coffee but sizes seem a little more for the cup and travel mug. I have to brew it into the carafe first instead of straight into my cup. Coffee seems to get cold fast too if it sits in carafe. Fits well on the counter. Overall the taste is truly WONDERFUL and that makes all the difference. Bold and fresh!
I love it. Only drawback is that the coffee could be a little hotter.
Leaking after less than 30 uses.
Well.. it made it about a year before it started leaking from the back and eventually pouring water into my floor. Followed all the cleaning and PM's specified in the manual considering this is the nicest (most expensive) coffee maker I've ever owned, I didn't want it to fail due to my neglect. There's no way to pull it apart for inspection or repair, so into the trash it goes. Save your money. Buy a Hamilton Beach or something less expensive. At least after 20-30 uses, if it leaks.. you won't be out $150 bucks. I see a 150 dollars for a nice coffee maker as an investment. This is not an investment.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question