Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens, 3" LCD, HD Video
Similar items available online
- $8.24 Was $8.88Save $0.64
- Reduced Price$17.15 List price $32.99Save $15.84
- Reduced Price$449.00 List price $699.00Save $250.00
- Reduced Price$3,099.00 List price $5100.00Save $2001.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera has a 14.2MP DX-format CMOS Image Sensor that delivers beautiful photographs and prints well beyond 20" x 30". Nikon's Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance helps you take better pictures every step of the way.
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera:
- 14.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
- Featuring Programmed Auto, 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Picture Control, Subject Tracking, Dust-reduction system, Scene modes and Optical VR Image Stabilization
- NIKKOR 18 - 55mm zoom lens
- With Single-frame mode, Auto Focus, Contrast-Detect TTL AF, Glass Lens
- 3.0" TFT LCD display with image editing features
- Featuring Brightness Adjustment, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen
- Built-in flash with flash modes, pop-up, i-TTL balanced fill-flash
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- ISO Modes: 100-3200
- File Formats Supported: NEF (RAW), JPEG, MOV
- 4.9" x 2.9" x 3.8"; 16 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera
- Battery, charger and power cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with software and digital manual
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday|
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Camera Lens Type:||Zoom Lens|
|Focal Length:||27 - 82.5mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Program, bulb, automatic, manual, aperture-priority, shutter-priority, i-TTL program flash , Center-weighted, spot, 3D color matrix II|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital , SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nikon EN-EL14|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB ? 1 x HDMI output ? 1 x composite video/audio output|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||30 sec|
|Model:||Nikon D3100 Kit|
|Number of Megapixels:||14MP & Up|
|Red Eye Reduction:||Y|
|Flash Type:||Pop-up Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/4000 sec|
|Original Languages:||Italian , Russian , Polish , Korean , German , Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) , Japanese , Swedish , Turkish , English , French , Portuguese , Finnish , Spanish , Czech , Norwegian , Dutch|
|Focus Type:||Automatic, manual , TTL contrast and phase detection|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , SDXC , SDHC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||25472|
|Accessories Included:||Eyepiece cover, battery charger, dust cap, body cap, lens cap, neck strap, eyecup, shoe cap|
|Sensor Resolution:||14.2 Megapixel|
|Features:||AF illuminator, flash +/- compensation, wireless off-camera control , MOV - 1920 x 1080 - 24 fps ? MOV - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps ? MOV - 1280 x 720 - 25 fps ? MOV - 1280 x 720 - 24 fps ? MOV - 640 x 424 - 24 fps , 1 x Nikon EN-EL14 Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included ) , Silent Wave Motor (SWM), aspherical lens , Yes , Digital image rotation, camera orientation detection, histogram display, in-camera red-eye removal, cropping an image, GPS ready, LCD live view mode, face-priority AF function, highlight point display, Active D-Lighting technology, face detection, built-in help guide, Scene Recognition System (SRS), in-camera RAW processing, text input to Exif header, 1080p Full HD movie recording , Airflow Control System, Self Cleaning Sensor Unit|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.35 x 7.30 x 8.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is the battery charger included in the nikon D3100 DSLR kit because i dont see it written in the items that are included in the specifications/feature
- It is included in the kit.by cajunphotolady11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes battery charger comes with it. You will need a carrying case.by ericksreview10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the battery charger is included with the camera.by picturesforfun10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT ISby TNMOM2THREEGIRLS1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have this camera and it comes with the battery and the charger.by An anonymous customer10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is!by PictureMomTN11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not a 310 user but if you go to bhphoto.com you will fide comolete specs and what is included in the package.by PhotoTed10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mine came with the charger. I believe it comes with all the kitsby tyvek10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -- it is included.by JoVo5412/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course it is. I’m taking pictures on the highest quality without NEF and it takes over 1500 pictures to drain the battery. Reasonable amount of it have taken with the built in flash. Stills and also HD video which is “only” limited to 10 minutes at the time but that makes no difference since that does not affect how many times you take that 10 minutes.by StevenLoveTakingPictures11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a pop-up flash. It also has a hotshoe for attaching other flashes.by Nikonian11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a built in flash. You can purchase an external and attach to the camera as well.by famefoto11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the description and specs of this product it does tell you that it has a pop up flash on it.by MrsBennett235/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a built in flash. It will pop up when you need it!by cass32n4/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the camera determines if a flash is needed and it automatically pops open and you can just press it back down to close itby jonesb784/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a built in flash.by HavaMom3/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a built-in flash, and it works very nicely. But I think eventually I'll invest in an external one, mainly for greater options on light conditions.by D3100owner3/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Bryce2033/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby EXTREMELYSMART2/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a built in flash that pops up when it's needed.by cajunphotolady2/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can see it for a few seconds after the photo is taken, or you can push the button and review all the photos on the memory card if desired.by FokkerAir12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does offer Live View shooting. That's a battery hog, but it works.by Nikonian12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As soon as you take the picture,you will see it on the LCD instantly.by famefoto12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can! You can either look through the view finder or use the screen. There is a little switch on the camera that lets you flip flop between the two of them. Hope this helps!by cass32n12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can see itby cazulo4/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you can very easily switch to live mode and see the picture on the LCD screenby jonesb784/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this camera has the Live View option.by NikonStaff3/30/2011Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$69.95 List price $169.95Save $100.00
- Reduced Price$49.89 List price $149.89Save $100.00
- Reduced Price$25.99 List price $36.39Save $10.40
- Reduced Price$403.64 List price $545.99Save $142.35
- Reduced Price$199.95 List price $299.95Save $100.00
- Reduced Price$79.95 List price $179.95Save $100.00
- Reduced Price$119.89 List price $269.95Save $150.06
- Reduced Price$129.89 List price $279.95Save $150.06