Similar items in stock
- $77.99 List price $89.99Save $12.00
Nikon Black COOLPIX L28 Digital Camera with 20.1 Megapixels and 5x Optical Zoom
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$6.80 Was $7.64Save $0.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nikon COOLPIX L28 Digital Camera:
- The Nikon Black COOLPIX L28 Mega Pixels Digital Camera features 20.1 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring Programmed Auto, Scene Modes, Best Shot Selector, 720p HD Movie Recording and Motion Detection
- The Nikon Black Camera and 5x Optical Zoom features a NIKKOR 4.6-23mm zoom lens with 5x optical zoom
Equivalent to a 26-130mm lens on an analog camera with Contrast-Detect AF, Center, Face Priority, Glass Lens
- 3.0" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring Brightness Adjustment, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen
- Built-in flash with TTL auto flash with monitor pre-flashes
- 27MB built-in memory with 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries for up to 280 shots
- ISO Modes: Auto, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80
- File Formats Supported: DCF, EXIF 2.3, JPEG, DPOF, AVI
- 3.8" x 1.2" x 2.4"; 5.8 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- The Nikon Coolpix Digital Camera with 20.1 Megapixels features a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Nikon COOLPIX L28 Digital Camera
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- NikonView NX 2 CD-ROM
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec|
|Focal Length:||26 - 130mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Face-priority AF , Program, automatic , Center-weighted, spot, matrix|
|Optical Zoom:||5x , 2x - 8x|
|Display Technology:||Display brightness control|
|Digital Zoom:||4x , 4 x|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card , SD card|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x composite video/audio output|
|Battery Life:||Photo shooting - 280 shots ( alkaline batteries ) Photo shooting - 890 shots ( lithium AA batteries )|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||4 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||14MP & Up|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Flash Type:||Built-in Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/2000 sec|
|Original Languages:||Italian , Russian , Marathi , Persian , German , Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) , Swedish , Turkish , Telugu , Ukrainian , Arabic , French , Portuguese , Indonesian , Finnish , Hindi , Spanish , Thai , Norwegian , Polish , Romanian , Korean , Japanese , Tamil , English , Danish , Vietnamese , Hungarian , Czech , Greek , Dutch|
|Focus Type:||TTL contrast detection , Automatic|
|Compatible Devices:||USB port, CD-ROM drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Nikon L28|
|Product Accessories Included:||Carrying strap, USB cable|
|Has Self-Timer:||10 Second|
|Sensor Resolution:||20.1 Megapixel|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You have to options use the two AA replaceable batteries or buy a AA rechargeable battery kit with a charger.by ManNanMar12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Batteries, regular AA, no charging....by PACUUFISH11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi JFowler, Yes....You need batteries; which is convenient. It is a standard digital camera that lets you know when it is charged after plugging it in. That way, your batteries will not run out on you; especially in the middle of you taking photos....I think this is a great quality camera (for a fair price) and is easy to use for someone (like me) who is not a technology minded person....Good luck!!by DJai11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Batteries, which I really likeby RPPJr9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The COOLPIX L28 accepts AA batteries and rechargeable AA batteries can be used, but the camera itself is not rechargeable. Acceptable Batteries for the L28 are: • Two LR6/L40 (AA-size) alkaline batteries (included batteries) • Two FR6/L91 (AA-size) lithium batteries • Two EN-MH2 rechargeable Ni-MH (nickel metal hydride) batteriesby NikonStaff11/20/2013Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How long is the lag time between clicking the button to take a picture and the actual picture being taken?
- It Is very quick, you can catch motion pics too.by ManNanMar12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sandy, The picture is taken when you click the button....This is a good quality camera and you can program it to take photos the way you want. It also has a date and time stamp so you will be able to remember when you actually took the photo.....Good Luck!!by DJai11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nikon does not have a published specification of the L28 shutter lag time. The camera is quite quick - however - we do not have a specific time listed as an official specification.by NikonStaff11/26/2013Written by a verified representative from NikonStaffWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this camera does not include a carrying case.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, a carry case was not providedby Banditman13/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't.by Cenedra20003/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $79.96 Was $89.96Save $10.00
- $79.96 List price $89.96Save $10.00
- See details in cart